Lucifer x reader

This will be the first one-shot that I've ever made I'm sorry if it sucks hopefully it'll get better!

I really don't remember why I agreed to this mess!!!! I'm going to kill mammon for this! Im literally standing in Lucifers bedroom in a very skimpy outfit. How do I get out of this situation? Hmmm, maybe I should step back and figure out how I got into this in the first place...

Flashback!!!
"(y/n)" who's calling me right now??
"(y/n)" geez can they shut up?
"WhAt?!" I screamed to hopefully shut them up, but all it did was trigger them...
"Did (y/n) just yell at THE MAMMON!!!" oh great of all the demons in the house it had to be this one, don't get me wrong I do love him but damn can he get annoying sometimes...
"Is there something you needed Mammon??" I ask sarcastically.
"Yes the great Mammon needs your help with something it'll be really simple..." he said, why do I have a bad feeling about this??
"And why can't you get one of your brothers to help?" I asked
"Because it has to be you my favorite human!"he said with a very smug look on his face.
"I don't like where this is going, what if I don't wanna actually die today??" I try to reason my way out of this.
"I personally think you'll be fine, trust me." He said.
"I don't know Mammon what do I get out of this?" I asked in hopes that it'll be something good.
"Hmm, I'll buy you chocolate, women tend to love chocolate right?!?!"
"Mammon... I can't eat chocolate... you're going to have to find something else to try and bribe me into your stupid situation." I said while walking off to go do something productive.

                     Time skip

Thinking back to my conversation earlier with Mammon, I still don't know what he needed me for... I'm currently sitting on the counter in the kitchen watching Beelzebub eat his custard, while still magically complaining that he's still famished somehow. That's when I hear it...

"(Y/n)" oh no. Here he goes again!!
"(Y/n)" just make him go away!! Beelzebub gave me a questioning look almost amused.
"There you are (y/n) I've been looking everywhere for you, The Great Mammon was looking for his favorite human"
"What do you want Mammon, is this about the conversation we had earlier?!"
"It is about our earlier conversation!!!! I'm glad you remembered! So will you help me?" He asked like it was nothing.
"Mammon I asked this earlier and I'm going to ask again, what do I get out of this? Because I have an odd feeling that I'm going to probably die." I feel like I'm going to be forced into this no matter what I say.
"Well I'm glad you asked, you'll get to keep the outfit that I need you to wear!"
"And what does this outfit look like?"
"What's this about putting (y/n) into an outfit!!! I hope that it fits her perfectly!" Asmodeus said, why is he here all of the sudden?!? I thought he was going out into town!
"Weren't you supposed to be in town?" I asked Asmo
"I was but I decided to come back, I need to actually clean my face, also I want to see the outfit you're putting (y/n) in!!!" Asmo said
"What makes you think I'll let you see her in said outfit?" Mammon questioned
"You will or I'll tell Lucifer that you're trying to use (y/n) for one of your schemes." Asmo countered
"Can we get back to the subject at hand... what is it that you need and what does said outfit look like?" I asked just wanting to get this over with already.
"Ahhh... well... you see... the thing is I need you to put it on and go to Lucifers room, and stay in there until he comes home, and we are going to record his reaction to you in said outfit" Mammon said.
"Do you not like me??? What did I do to make you hate me this much?!?!" I asked in a panic.
"It's just part of the plan (y/n), also your outfit is in your room, so go and put it on and we'll head to Lucifers room, I heard that he's already on his way home so hurry up!!!"