Easter Special!!

Requests will be put up in a few days!!!! leviachaan  yours is going to take a little longer than expected but bare with me!!!

It was Easter time!!! Diavolo wanted to know all about human traditions so I told him since Solomon was being a brat. Why'd I do it you ask? Well, because the boys decided they wanted to all prank me and it ended up with me crying so here we are in the middle of a field with the brothers dressed up as bunnies. All the while I'm in my normal clothes, I also forced a bunny suit on basically everyone besides myself. Diavolo willingly put it on which was absolutely adorable.

"Remember don't cuss in front of the kids or make sexual comments! They see and hear everything!" I yell to make sure they understood me.

"Why aren't you wearing a costume." Asmo says

"That's because I don't want to, plus you seven deserve this for making me cry from y'all's so called "prank" it wasn't funny it just made me completely paranoid."

"Then why isn't Barbatos in a costume..." Diavolo asks this time. I look over towards Barbatos and blink, I grab a pair of bunny ears out of my bag and place them on his head neatly and smiled.

"There he's dressed up now, plus I'm not making him wear the full outfit because he helped me stuff the angels and Solomon into theirs. Now scatter the eggs!"

They listened and scattered, I motioned Barbatos to start taking the pictures for later use. I was sitting back laughing at all of the buffoonery in front of me.

"Don't hide them I y'all places!!! And don't make it difficult!!" I yell. I hear them all groan in annoyance as I smiled in happiness. This is the first time I've had deal with Easter here in the Devildom, it's quite exciting. I'm not one for holidays really, I don't like having to hang out with family. But since this is my new family for the year I think I'll be able to deal.

Time Skip

After everything was hidden, we let all the kids into the area. I swear dropped at the sight of the kids all tackling the brothers, but it soon turned into full blown laughter.

"Kids we need to find the eggs, we can try and murder the bunnies later!" All the kids screamed yay, as they ran off to find the eggs full of treats. I laugh at everyone as they try to get up.

"Y/n I'm never doing this again!!! Who knew kids were stronger than us!!" Mammon yelled in annoyance.

"Oh shut up and be happy about it. Your just lucky that we didn't fully celebrate Valentine's Day. We definitely should've I could've set all of y'all up on dates, the worst dates ever."

The kids came running back after 20 minutes everyone seemed really tuckered out.

"Did everyone have fun?" I ask while tilting my head.

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!" I was shocked at how loud they all were, all the parents came up to pick up their kids and said thank you for watching them. We all left and went back to the house for a much need rest.

"Y/n is that how every Easter is like?" Belphegor asks

"No... you just have to be raised up in one of those families that do that. I only had y'all do it and act the way y'all did because of the prank."

"Sorry again about the prank... I didn't want to do it the others were dying to do the prank." Beelzebub said.

"It's fine! Should we watch horror movies?? Since everyone's here!"

"Sure" they all say except for Mammon and Luke.

"Let's make some food first, and then we can start the movies. Solomon you're banned from the kitchen by the way." I say as I run towards the kitchen, Beel hot on my tail.

And that's how we spent our night, eating food and watching horror movies with two babies.