Luke x Demon! Reader

Requested by: @GrellSutcliff24680

Soulmate Au: Where the first words said by your soul mate to you are written on your arm.

Quote: 'There's a saying. If you want someone to love you forever, buy a dog, feed it and keep it around.' - Dick DaleRead

Looking at my arm the words made me sad every-time I see them, I've never showed my brother the words because then back when we were children and angels they would know it wouldn't last long for me at least.

But now that we aren't angles I had an odd feeling whoever my soulmate is definitely hate demons... especially since the first thing they're going to say is literally 'Watch it stupid DEMON' wow my soulmate is definitely a dick. I wonder what my brothers will say about my soulmate.

"Y/N it's time for breakfast!!!" Satan yells

"Hurry up we have to go meet the exchange students!" Lucifer announces to the whole house.

Running out of my room which is next to Beelzebub's and Belphegor's room, I run down the stairs past Mammon and get to the table completely out of breath.

"My little kitten can I see your arm for a second?" Asmodeus asks while I tilt my head to the side holding my arm out I realize I didn't cover my arm. He grabs and looks at my soulmate 'tattoo' and clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Great your soulmates a dick."

"Wait what does it say?!?!" Mammon exclaims

"It literally says 'Watch it stupid DEMON' how rude is your soulmate!!!"

"Wait!!!!! So you knew we were going to be demons since day one?..." Beel asks

"No... I only knew that I was going to be a demon, I didn't know how or the events that would happen nor did I know everyone would turn into one." I say as I sit down and grab some food to eat before we all head off to school.

                    Time Skip

Finally getting into school and walking to the student council room. We see Diavolo and Barbatos, I smugly look at Lucifer because apparently I'm the "only one" that knows they are soulmates, literally we all know but they don't know that. I run over to Diavolo and hug him.

"Hi Diavolo!!!"

"Hi Y/n!!! How are you this wonderful morning!"

"I'm doing fantastic but I have an odd feeling I'm going to be meeting my soulmate today because look!!" I say as I show him my arm, Diavolo looks at my arm and Barbatos leans over to see what it says.

"I'm pretty sure it might be one of the angel transfer students!!!" Diavolo announced

"I hope not!!! I mean if it's Simeon I'll be fine with it but if it's that damn chihuahua all hell will break lose." Ahh there's my protective older Lucifer.

"Oh come on that'll be cute if they were mates." Diavolo says, and here come the couple fight I was looking for so I could sneak out of the room.

I move away from everyone but I could tell someone was watching me, I look over to see Barbatos looking at me, I bring my finger up over my lips in a way to tell him to keep quite as I slip out of the room. I run down the hall to try and get away from the commotion but I end up running into someone both of us falling to the floor with a thud.

"Watch it stupid DEMON"

"I-I'm S-sorry." I say nervously

That's when what he said to finally triggered in my head, I snap my head up and see a short blonde haired boy next to a darker skinned male who was smiling at both me and the blonde.

"Well it looks like you found your soulmate Luke, to bad you had to be mean to her..." the darker skinned male says.

Me and the boy named Luke look at each other and our faces flush in embarrassment.

"Oh I'm Simeon by the way, and you are?" He asks while helping me and Luke up of the ground.

"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet the both of you."

"Well since were here, do you happen to know where the student council room is?" Ahh so these are the exchange students.

"Yes I do!! Follow me... I might as well head back before my brothers find out I'm missing from the room." We head back to the room and I open the door to see everyone yelling.

"Hey!!! Two of the exchange students are here!!!" I say while my face is still flushed with embarrassment. They all look over and examine the situation, there's one angel being highly amused, and another angel and little y/n looking highly embarrassed and red as tomatoes.

"What's wrong with the chihuahua and y/n?" Beel asks

"Oh, these two just found out that they were soulmates." Simeon explains and the moment he does my brothers turn into mother hens and start going into over protective mode.

"You even Think about hurting her I will personally kill you!! Do you understand that?!!" Mother hen Mammon says

"S-Stupid Demon as if I'll ever think about hurt my mate, what do you take me for!!! A fool???!!!"

"Yes. Yes I do." Mammon says as I snort. Luke looks at me with a questioning look.

"What you had that one coming for asking that to Mammon of all of my brothers..."

"So its decided then Y/n gets to show Luke around while Satan will show Simeon around!" Diavolo excitedly announces. Before anyone could object I grab Luke's hand and run out of the room.

Time Skip

It was a few hours after the whole showing Luke around the Devildom and school, now we are both in the purgatory halls kitchen with Luke baking cookies and me watching him.

"So... do you like baking??" I ask.

"Yeah, I love baking and cooking!!! Do you like to???"

"Yeah, but when it's my turn at home to make breakfast or dinner I don't like it very much because Beel eats a lot."

He nods his head in acknowledgment as he goes to pull the cookies out of the oven. Letting them cool down before handing me one. I took a bite and my face lit up with pure excitement.

"It's so good!!!" I say as he smiles in satisfaction.

"Y/n your brothers said it's time for you to head home, and by brothers I mean all of them except Lucifer, they also threatened to tell Lucifer you weren't coming home." Simeon says while him and Solomon walk into the kitchen.

"Welp looks like I've got to go... so bye everyone!" I run out of the room waving bye.

But before I leave I decided to run back to the kitchen to grab another cookie and to give Luke a kiss bye. I run all the way back home with my face on fire but happy that I got the courage to do that even though it was in-front of both Simeon and Solomon.

Luke's POV

Y/n ran back in took a cookie and kissed me.... they kissed ME!!!!!!! My face felt like it was literally on fire, I felt blood trickle out of my nose as I started feeling lightheaded.

"Luke are you okay??!!" Simeon asks. Before I could answer him I pass out with a smile on my face.

Obey me! Shall we date!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara