Lucifer x Sick!Reader

Requested by: @Rinsing49

A/N: I'm going to start adding quotes at the beginning oof every story, it might go along with the story, sometimes it's just a random quote to think about.

Quote: 'Everything is possible, even the impossible."

Why do I have to be sick!!! I feel like I'm dying. Definitely going to die today... I'm literally stumbling my way down the schools hallway, any demon at this point can come and eat me if they wanted. I really wouldn't mind at this point just put me out of my misery.

It wasn't this bad this morning I was able to "eat" even though I threw up when I ran to get my bag from my room, but now I honestly feel like death. I'm sweating and my heads spinning, I'm burning up even though Mrs. Haggard said I was cold to the touch. Maybe I should find one of the brothers or someone to take me back to the house before I end up passing out and being ate.

I suddenly felt the need to throw I run over to a thrash can in the hallway and proceed to empty my stomach of the water that I drank earlier, after I was done I slid down the way crying because everything hurt I felt uncomfortable. I don't know why I'm just sitting here maybe if I stay here long enough I'll finally be over this sickness. I hear foot steps coming down the hall, but I could careless at the moment because I was to busy being uncomfortably hot and I'm still crying.

"Y/n what are you doing out of class, wait why are you crying?!" Oh so it was Lucifer that has found me? I look up at him with my tear struck face.

"I wanna go home... I feel hot and uncomfortable and I don't even know why I'm crying!" I start crying even more. He moves and places his wrist on my forehead and sighs.

"Come on were going home." He grabs my hands and pulls me up, we walk towards the student council room.

"We're going to notify Diavolo that we'll be leaving school early because your sick."

We get to the council room and walk in.

"You look horrible y/n..."

"If I wasn't sick Diavolo, I would've thrown Lucifer at you but here we are and I feel like bout to throw up again so can we hurry this up."

"Diavolo Y/n and I will be leaving school early and they won't be coming back until they're healthy"

"Fair enough to both statements, also I think they are about to actually throw up on the floor." Lucifer grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room before I actually throw up, he pull me to a trash can and I vomit my guts out, not literally but it feels like it. Once I was finally done we start heading to the house.

We step foot into the house and Lucifer immediately pulls me towards my room, he goes through the drawers and gets me something to change into. I change into my clothes not caring that he was still in the room, I proceed to lay down on the bed.

"I'm going to go make you some food and get you water is there anything that you need besides meds?"

"No... not at the moment." He leaves the room and I proceed to bury myself with my pillows and blankets. Lucifer comes back into the room and I poke my head out to see what he wanted, he had a small smile on his face as he handed me my meds. I take my meds and he leaves the room again.

It's been about 15 minutes so far and I feel delirious, what did he give me? I'm still hiding in my blanket and pillow fort, I hear my door open...

"Fight ME!!!" My blankets and pillows move and I see Lucifers face.

"Maybe later, but right now you need to eat." He says while smiling.

Time Skip

After many failed attempts at eating and me spilling soup and water and Lucifer cleaned me and everything else up, I'm now back in my hiding spot. The others have already gotten home and they all checked up on me and were kicked out of the room, when I wanted to go to sleep.

Beel had gotten in trouble with Lucifer because he gave me a lollipop, I mean I didn't eat it I'm not really in the mood to just throw my guts up... I heard a knock on my door, I hid further into my little hideout, the door opened.

"Y/n... are you alive still?" Ahh so it was Lucifer, go figure he wouldn't let the other come and check up on me. I peeked my head up.

"Fight me?!" He chuckled

"Maybe later, I see you've had a nap." I cock my head to the side in confusion, not remembering if I fell asleep or not... Lucifer walked up to me and wiped the side of my mouth.

"You have drool everywhere..." he said while laughing, my face turned into a tomato.

"Your lucky I love you Lucifer..."

"I know y/n but you acting all weird while being drugged on medication and drooling and not realizing it, I guess those are a few things I love about you."

"Can we cuddle I'm tired..." he smiled as he got into the bed, laying down next to me while pulling me close, he kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

                       Bonus:

"Lucifer!!!!! Fight me!!!!" I scream as I run into his private study, with his brothers behind me telling me I'm being stupid and that I'll lose the fight and die!

"I guess" Lucifer smirked

"Are you fucking insane!!!! You'll kill her!!" Mammon yelled. I looked at Mammon with the most innocent look I could muster.

"Who said we were fighting that way??? There's a completely different way that we're talking about." I say

It took Asmo two seconds to figure out what I meant and the others took about a minute.

"W-what!? Y-you can't be s-serious!!" Mammon said with a blush on his face.

"What's wrong Mammon, I've been trying to fight Lucifer for the past week... plus I know I'll die by normally fighting him so why not fight him in the sheets." I say laughing as I run out of the room with Mammon running after me yelling.