Barbatos x Chubby!Reader

Requested by: @PlumpKinLala

A/N: I'm gonna make the reader a girl in this one!!!!!! You can change it to boy if you need to sorry!!!

Quote: 'Be gentle my little thunderstorm, the world is just not ready.' - A.J Lawless

Barbatos POV

Hmmm, I wonder where my girlfriend is? She hasn't eaten at all today, I wonder if she's sick or if something happened at school. I walk towards where Diavolo and Lucifer were having tea, I put down a fresh teapot and took the old one to get it clean.

"Barbatos you seem out of it, are you okay?" Diavolo asked

"I'm fine... but have you seen y/n anywhere? She didn't show up for breakfast or lunch today." Lucifer and Diavolo looked at each other confused, why on earth would you not show up at all???"

"We haven't seen her at all! Have you tried texting her?" Lucifer asks

"I have but she hasn't answered at all, hmm maybe I should go check her room. If you'll excuse me I'll see if she's in her room." I say as I walk of to go and check up on y/n.

You see, Y/n and I are servants to Diavolo so it's really strange for her not to be around, she's usually everywhere trying to make everyone laugh and be happy! That's one of the things that made me fall for her the other thing was her size, she's plump and round, she's soft and gorgeous. How could you not lover her!!! She knows how to bake a mean Honey Cake.

Getting towards her bedroom door I knock on it.

*Knock Knock*

"Y/n are you in there?"

I try and open the door but it seems that the door is locked. That's strange she never locks the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Im worried about you please come out if your in there."

I hear shuffling and small "Go away".

"Y/n please come out you need to eat! You haven't eaten all day!"

Y/N POV

"Y/n please come out you need to eat! You haven't eaten all day!" I sigh I didn't want to leave my room, I didn't want to face the fact for another day that I was fat, or as Barbatos puts it chubby, but he says he finds it adorable but unfortunately he has to because he's my boyfriend... no one else likes it. Another knock came on my door.

*Knock Knock*

"Y/n open the door before I break it" groaning I roll out of my bed and walk to the door, because I knew he would actually break it (wouldn't be the first time he's done it) I unlock it and walk back to my bed and lay down. I hear the door open and close. The sound of feet hitting the ground told me how close he was.

"Kitten, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine." I mumble in response.

"Me and you both know that is a lie. Now what's going on!"

"Fine!!! I'm fat Barbatos, I look ugly, I'm a waste of fucking space. I can't do anything right, at this point I should just k-"

"Don't you DARE finish that sentence!!!! Do you not understand that everyone around you loves you!!! Asmodeus literally goes out of his way to come see you and drag you off to the mall, you had a photo shoot done with Mammon on HIS request!! Leviathan comes out of his room just to see you and talk to you. Satan loves going to cat cafes with you, plus y'all have the same taste in literature. You and Beelzebub get along fantastically because of y'all's love for food! You and Belphegor take naps in the garden together almost all the time at school. You and Lucifer are literally BEST FRIENDS, and I know you wouldn't want to have yours and Lucifer's relationship any other way. You serve Diavolo, Diavolo chose you to be one of his servants along with me because he thought it would be good to have a happy go lucky female in the castle. For the love of everything you even get along perfectly with the angels and humans!!!! Y/n don't you see they all love you!" He said I was crying at this point, but then I realized he never said why he loves me.

"Why do you love me then?" I ask while cocking my head to the side while tears were still pouring down my face. He smiled.

"I love you because your you... I love you because your the light to my dark. Your perfect the way you are. I love when you wake up and rush down stairs to help make breakfast before fixing your hair. I love how beautiful you are when your happy, sad, angry and every emotion that you go through. I don't care what others say, I love you for you and that's never going to change do you understand that! Yeah I'm your eyes you might not be perfect but in mine your perfect the way you are." I started crying even more at this point, Barbatos smiled as he hugged me.

"I love you no matter what and never forget that."

"I love you too!" He grabs my chin and makes me look at him, he leans forward and locks his lips with mine in a sweet kiss.

"Now let's go and get you something to eat, before you end up starving even more." He says while grabbing my hand and leading me towards the kitchen.

Getting in the kitchen he told me to go sit down on one of the chairs while he makes food for me and takes more tea to Diavolo and Lucifer.

                     Time Skip

After about thirty minutes, he finished making the food and decided he wanted to feed me with me protesting and saying it was embarrassing, and him not caring I finally gave up and let him have his way.

After eating still feeling embarrassed as fuck for what just happened.

"Look at how round and full you are. It's adorable!" Barbatos said only furthering my embarrassment. My face burned red it could be compared to a cayenne pepper.

"Stop saying things like that!"

"Nope. That'll never happen. I love it when you blush and I can only make you blush when I start saying things sexually or when I embarrass you, which one would you rather I do?"

"Neither!" He laughed. Lord why does this man have to be so adorable.

"How about we go lay down, Diavolo gave me the rest of the day off to take care of you, if you want we can do something sexual..." he said with a smug look on his face. I didn't say a word in hopes he'll let it go.

"Come on since you didn't deny not wanting to do something sexual we can go to my room to do that." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards his room before Diavolo could ask what we were up to. Tonight's going to be a fun and long night if I say so myself because who says I don't want something sexual to happen?