🍋Diavolo x Lucifer x Reader🍋

Requested by: Yeettheyeeter
BloodDragon_13 Charlotte182828

A/N: I added all the children that wanted the story!!!

A/N #2: I'm going to make the reader a female!! I'm sorry to all the males that read this!!! I adore y'all I really do but drunk me wrote it as a female.

Soulmate AU: Where your name is written on your soulmates wrist and theirs is written on yours."

Quote: "Stop running back to people who don't care about you."

I look at my wrist and sigh, how the hell do I have 2 soulmates and they both happen to be demons and my best friends... these are things that need answers!! Lucifer and Diavolo obviously have mine and each others names on their wrists.

I didn't know what to do at first with this information back in the human world but now being here in the Devildom I know exactly how to deal with it. Am I happy about this? Yes. Yes I am. I was embarrassed when I first found out they were my soulmate but now I'm comfortable. There is one issue though... Asmo... he's constantly asking if I've had sex with any of them, how they were in bed and if we've had a threesome, the answer is no to all of them.

For one we would've already done it but... there was a certain set of siblings that like to cockblocks. Now it's not all ways the brothers but also Barbatos and the other exchange students. Every time it happened I sighed in relief since I was never really in the mood to deal with the 2 horny demons. I was absolutely terrified to have sex with them, what if they were to big to fit! Who knows what could happen when a human has sex with 2 demons.

"Hey Y/n can you come help me in the kitchen really quick? I know it's my turn to cook but I don't want Solomon to help tonight." Luke asked. Oh yeah that's right everyone is sleeping here in the castle for the next few days.

"I can totally help you!" I get up and follow Luke back to the kitchen. Once all the food was cooked and after being taught how to make food from the celestial realm, we placed all the food on the table and called everyone down for dinner. Everyone was chatting when the topic of soulmates came up.

"Y/n have you found your soulmate yet." Simeon asks. My face went up in flames as I nodded my head, covering my face with my hands I peaked through my fingers to see Lucifer and Diavolo smirking at the fact that I was still shy about it.

"So who's you're soulmate?!" Luke asked.

"She actually has 2 soulmates." Asmo casually said

"Wait what?!" Mammon yelled asked. Oh yeah no one else knows except for Asmo because he forced me to show him.

"Who are they?! Are they better than me your first?" Mammon said

"Mammon you need to start adding context to that! Plus everyone here knows who they are." I say. Mammon blushes when he finally realizes why he should put more context.

"Are they in this room?" Beel asked as he put more food in his mouth, I nodded in response.

"Well then it has to be Asmo one of them and the other has to be Lucifer." Satan says.

"You only got one of them right." I say

"So it's Asmo and someone else?" Satan asks.

"No... it's Lucifer and someone else. Asmo only wishes I was his soulmate, plus he only knows because he forced me to show him."