Leviathan x Reader

Dating Leviathan is amusing to say the least, how we came to start dating is a funny story. how about i tell you the story of how we got to where we are.

Flashback

I wasn't really expecting much when I decided to finally confess today, all of the brothers have been pressuring me to confess what they call "an undying love" for their brother. I mean they aren't wrong per say. This is absolutely terrifying, what if he rejects me, what if he doesn't think I'm pretty enough. As I'm thinking of all the possibilities of why he wouldn't like me, I remember that I should probably get dressed before one of the brothers walk into my room without knocking. As I move to my closet to find something cute and simple to wear, I finally found the perfect outfit.

As I proceed to leave my room, I start coming up with a plan to confess, I could ask Asmo but he'll probably tell me to strip all the way down and strut into his room and that's definitely not happening

As I proceed to leave my room, I start coming up with a plan to confess, I could ask Asmo but he'll probably tell me to strip all the way down and strut into his room and that's definitely not happening. Maybe I should go up to the roof and get some fresh air while thinking about a way to confess.

I head up to the roof, remembering that Lucifer told me to be careful if I was up here, because he doesn't want me dying from my stupidity, if only he knew, that I trip on air quite frequently, and I managed to trip from the tiniest pebble in the world, but at least Mammon was the soft ground that I landed on that time.

Why can't confessing be easier, why can't I just go straight to his face a tell him that I love him.

Wait why is he outside??? "Levi-Chan what are you doing outside?? I thought you were going to be doing a TSL marathon again?!!!!" I yelled he looked around confused until he looked up and saw me on the roof, slight panic flashed through his eyes when he saw me.

"What are you doing up there!!!! You could easily fall and die!!!"

"Awww you care about me!" I decided to tease, the moment I said that his face erupted in a blush as he started to get defensive with me.

"I don't care what happens to you...it's not like it would matter to me if you'd die, just one less problem I would have to deal with." Wow rude much Levi, I think it might be time to confess it's now or never and what's the worst that could happen, I'm up here on the roof and he's in the garden.

"Listen here you little shit, I have feelings for you and it's about time you acknowledged them!!!!!" I yelled with a blush on my face, he looked shocked to say the least with a giant blush on his face.

"Well I would say that our feeling are mutual then!" He yelled. Why didn't I do this from the beginning!!!!

"Can you come down here already before you actually fall?"

"Fine, coming!!!" I hurry off the roof and run through the house to get to the garden, once there I jumped onto Levi and kissed him.

                End of Flashback

That's how we got together, it took the persistence of the brothers annoying the daylights out of me, and me being on the roof to announce my love for him.

"(Y/N)-Chan what are you thinking about?" Asmo asked

"Oh just thinking about how I confessed to Levi on top of the roof, why?"

"Because you've been ignoring me for the past 10 minutes, (Y/N) what if I really needed help!!!"

"Sorry, sorry" I said while giggling at Asmo pouting

The other brothers including Leviathan walked into the room, Levi walked over towards me and kissed me.

"You know, I'm jealous of you" Levi said

"Huh? Why?"

"Your partners hotter than mine" he started to walk away

"Wait!! But...but we're dating..." I said as the brothers were watching how this is going to play out, that's when I finally got it, he low key called me ugly!!!!!

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!!" I screamed as he started to run, yelling "mammon dares me to say it!!"

"Well I'm killing you then I'm killing Mammon!"