🍋Satan x Reader🍋

Requested by: @OtaakuStufful

Quote: "Let's have a who's better in bed contest. I'm hoping to be a sore loser."

"Satan!!!!! Where's Mr. Snuggles!! I can't find him anywhere!" I yell out, to annoy the whole house and not just Satan.

"He should be in our room." Satan said as he walked up to me.

"But he's not! I've looked everywhere!" He walked off to check where he usually is, once he came back after 10 minutes he said he wasn't anywhere. Satan texted everyone in the house to see if anyone has seen Mr. Snuggles but apparently no one has seen him. We walk outside and split up to look for our cat before he got into to much trouble. After along 2 hours of searching I found Mr. Snuggles! Walking back home he fell asleep in my arms.

"You are such a naughty kitty." I say to Mr. Snuggles as he slept. Walking inside the house there was a huge riot going on.

"What is happening?" I ask.

"Mammon found Mr. Snuggles but he seems to be in a mood." Satan said, I snorted.

"No I found Mr. Snuggles y'all found someone else's cat." I say as I walk to mine and Satans room. Satan followed me as I entered the room, I bent down to set our cat down, I felt hands on my hips.

"Satan we have a child present!"

"He's seen us have sex before plus we can let him out of the room."

"Give me a second..." I pick up my phone and call Belphegor to see if he wanted to snuggle with Mr. Snuggles. There was an immediate knock on the door, Satan opens it to find Belphie.

"I'm here for Mr. Snuggles." I had him over to Belphegor, Satan and I watch as Belphegor walked off back to his room. Satan pulled me back into the room and shut the door.

"Now where were we?" He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, kissing me with such haste as if I've refused to kiss him for a week. Accepting the kiss with just as much haste I run my hands down his chest unbuttoning his shirt, once fully unbuttoned he slid it off and threw it to the other side of the room. He grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head reconnecting the kiss. This goes on until we were on the bed fully naked with him lining his thick cock at my entrance.

"Beg" I looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Satan if you don't just fuck me until I can't walk tomorrow I'll ask Lucifer to." He got pissed and rammed his cock inside of my wet pussy. Thrusting in as hard and fast as he could go, I throw my head back in ecstasy as I let out a throaty moan, Satan put his hand next to my head and was grunting.

"Fuck, your so tight." He grunted out. He changed positions by putting my legs on top of his shoulders. He started his thrusts back up and he immediately hit my Gspot.

"S-Satan r-right there!" I moan out as I arch my back slightly. He continues to abuse that spot as I become a moaning and withering mess. I could feel my walls tighten as I was about to cum, Satan puts his thumb on my clit and starts to rub to entice me to cum, my walls tighten even further as I cum all over his cock. He continues to thrust as my orgasm hit, after a few more thrusts I feel Satans warm semen shot inside of my pussy. Coming down from our highs Satan pulls his cock out and lays next to me. There was a sudden knock at the door, and obviously we weren't going to answer it.

"Why didn't you let me join?!" Asmo whined from the other side of the door. I busted out laughing as Satan rolled his eyes.