Simeon x Demon! Reader

Art by: @PeaceDaBall_ART on twitter!!!

I've decided to make the reader Barbatos Little!Sister, as in 2 years younger than him.

Requested by: @Satans_Shadow

Who knew that I would be stuck in a situation like this? I wonder what Barbatos would do in my position. Speak of Barbatos where is he? He was supposed to come with me to the mall! I pull out my D.D.D and go to our messages.

Y/N-Chan: Where are you??

Barbatos: I'm with Diavolo at the moment, did you need something?

He forgot... how typical when it comes down to choose between Diavolo or I, it's always Diavolo. Who knew having a big brother was hard work especially when they forget you exist on a day to day basis...

Y/N-Chan: You were supposed to come with me to the mall... but I guess like ask someone else to go with me then.

Barbatos: ...

Barbatos: Diavolo said to ask one of the exchange students to go with you, so you can get to know them.

Y/N-Chan: I already know all 4 of them.... you don't pay attention to me, so I made friends with all 4. But since your so stuck up Diavolo's ass. I guess I'll be hanging out with the certain angel that you banned me from talking to... welp gotta go now.

Barbatos: Y/N!!!!!! I banned you from hanging out with him for a reason!

Barbatos: I swear you are so dead when you get home.

I move over to mine and a certain angels chat room.

Y/N-Chan: Quick question... will you come to the mall with me????

Angelic Daddy: Didn't Barbatos ban you from talking to me???

Y/N-Chan: Are you saying you don't want to see me?

Y/N-Chan:

Angelic Daddy: I didn't mean it like that!!!!!! I was just saying, I don't want you getting in trouble by hanging out with me

Y/N-Chan: He hasn't been paying attention to me so I don't really care if he likes me hanging out with you or not. Plus I like hanging out with you!

Angelic Daddy: Well then, I guess I'll have to cheer you up! I'll meet you at the entrance.

I close the chat room and get dressed to meet up with Simeon. I look through my closet to find something to wear... all I have is black and red clothing!!!!!! Ahhhhh. I look towards the back of my closet and find an outfit that ME a DEMON would never wear but I want to look "angelic" for Simeon, as angelic as a demon can get.

 I look towards the back of my closet and find an outfit that ME a DEMON would never wear but I want to look "angelic" for Simeon, as angelic as a demon can get