🍋Leviathan x Reader🍋

Requested by: Charlotte182828

Soulmate AU: Where the things your soulmate loves shows up on your skin.

Quote: "The best hug is the one that comes with a solid ass grab."

A/N: once again more than likely he's slightly ooc.....

Sitting in the student council room I was staring at my arm, I knew exactly who my soulmate was and I adored him. He was a cringy otaku... love him but boy can he be a bit much. I wonder how I could get him to know that I'm his soulmate. I have already seen his face on his arm, and remembered him freaking the hell out when he first saw it, he was so freaked out he passed out. I sigh in frustration as I let my head hit the desk.

"Y/n are you okay?" Barbatos asks as he was preparing tea. Me and Barbatos were the only ones in the council room as of at the moment.

"Barbatos how do I tell my soulmate that I'm his soulmate. Did that sentence even make sense?"

"I would assume your soulmate is Leviathan?"

"Yes, but he hasn't even put the pieces together! And it's slowly driving me insane!" I yell as the door opened. My eyes widened as everyone is standing there shocked since I never yell.

"Y/n-Chan are you okay?" Levi asks

"No I'm not Levi. My soulmate is so completely oblivious it's sad." I say as I grab Levi's shoulders and shake him.

"Well who's you're soulmate?" Diavolo asks.

"Literally Levi... but he's oblivious to see it!!!" I thrusted my hands towards Levi in an annoyed manner. I look at Levi as his face lights up, covering the bottom part of his face.

"Proof." I pull up my sleeve and the moment I it show Ruri-Chan, Henry, and a picture of TSL.

"Your annoying and I have you the biggest hint of all fucking time... I'm going home I'm to annoyed to deal with a meeting." I say as I grab my stuff and walk out, Levi following me. I look at him and turn back to face the front to see where I was going, then a thought came into my head. How about when me and him get home I get him to have sex with me obviously if he wants to though, I sigh in bliss at the thought of his otaku cock sliding in and out of me and the sweet moans he would make.

"Normie your drooling." I quickly wipe my mouth in a slight panic as a blush settles on my cheeks.

"What were you thinking about?" Imma just tell him.

"I was thinking about you fucking me senseless..." I say as my blush got worse I turned my head to we're he couldn't see.

"W-what!!! W-why would you want to do that with a stupid otaku like me!?!??"

"Because for one your my soulmate, two I want you too, and three because I'm horny and only my soulmate is allowed to touch me inappropriately." I casually say as I shift my legs a bit. I was so wet and horny that I just wanted him to fuck me right here on the street where every demon could see.

"Levi can we hurry home?" I whimper slightly. He looks at me and nods. I grab his hand and run all the way home, with him complaining that we were holding hands and that I shouldn't hold hands with a disgusting otaku. Once we arrived home after running a marathon, I drag him to his room.

"Levi please fuck me. I can't handle this feeling anymore." I say as we walk into his room. I turn around and look up at him, and pout.

"Please I'll let you dress me up in cosplays if you fuck me."

"I-I guess... but I was going to fuck you anyways. You look so adorable with that lewd expression." I lean up and kiss him, the kiss started slow and sensual but as time grew longer and our hands roamed each others bodies to rid of the pesky clothes in the way, the kiss grew sloppy Levi moves his his head towards my neck as he licks, bites, sucks and kisses it leaving marks everywhere. He started to walk forward which made me move back, the back of my thighs came in contact with his bathtub bed. Falling in a I giggle as I wasn't expecting that, a blush was set on mine and Levi's faces. He got into the bed and put my legs on his shoulders and thrusted fast inside of my pussy. Letting a moan slip through my lips as a grunt slips through Levi's.

Thrusting at a fast steady pace, I wasn't able to keep my moans quiet as they slipped through my lips like silk. Levi dipped his head down and placed his lips on mine in a hastily manner as I could feel his cock hit so far inside of me. He pulled back and thrusted a bit harder which inevitably made him hit my G spot, letting out a louder moan, arching my back. His hands placed on my waist to keep me and him steady. Levi's thrusts start to get sloppy as both of our endings come closer to a close. My walls clench around Levi's cock as my orgasm racked my body, Levi shoots his load inside of me with a loud grunt.

Once we come down from our highs he pulls out and lays down next to me, and places a blanket on top of us. I place a quick kiss on his lips as I smile.

"You know if you weren't so oblivious we could've done this like months ago..." I say as his face turns red for the millionth time today. He ignored me as he cuddled closer to me as we fall asleep.