✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭

-RAE-

I open the door to the gym with both of the boys in tow. The two of them automatically take off into the back after they give a greeting to their father. They look just like him, it's hardly even fair. The only child of mine that looks anything like me is Jamie. He's the male version of me, attitude and all. Although, he did pick up a few of his father's arrogant tendencies. At least he had Amelia to keep that arrogance in check though. She's good for him.

After our divorce Liam had tried to turn a new leaf. He'd stayed with Sasha for a while, the two of them lived together and everything. Ultimately, he couldn't give up his unfaithful ways though. He'd cheated on her and she'd left him, as was the case with the majority of the women after that. They all looked the same though, which meant they all looked similar to me. It was a bit unnerving if I'm being completely honest.

I walk up to Seth, forgetting all about my previous thoughts, as he begins unwrapping his hands. After he's done he wipes the sweat off of his forehead. His salt and pepper hair is a sheen darker from the wetness. Even unintentionally and covered in sweat he looks delicious. He's aged well, almost too well. 

Once he spots me coming up to him I say, "hey there, handsome. Have a good workout?"

"Hey babe." He walks up to me and gives me a rather wet kiss on the lips. "It was good but now I'm fucking beat."

"You stink too," I swat his chest and automatically regret it when it comes away damp and sweaty. "You need a shower." That makes him roll his eyes at me. "What? You do."

"Only if you come home and take one with me." He gives me a wink before pulling me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

"Ugh!" I said, while trying to push out of his arms. "You're disgusting!"

"Mhmm," he pecks a kiss atop my head as he continues to hold me, "now you are too. So you have to take a shower with me." He lets me go and I look up at him in frustration. "Stop acting like you don't like when I get you wet."

"Some things never change." I mumble to myself but I know he heard because he lets out a chuckle.

"That will never change." He runs his hand through his hair and asks, "where's your brother?"

"I don't know I didn't see him on the way in."

"I'm here. I'm here." I hear Rhys say from behind me making Seth and I look over to him. "Where are my crazy nephews?"

"Uncle Rhys!" Both the boys say simultaneously as the come out of the back room.

"River and Ridge, my favorite dynamic duo!" My brother greets both of them with a quick hug and a pat on the back. "We ready to learn how to knock some heads off?" That makes me roll my eyes.

"Hell yeah!" Ridge says which makes me give him a reprimanding glare. "Sorry mom."

"It's fine. She'll be gone soon and you can say whatever the hell you want." I swat my brother automatically. "Oh relax, Raegan. It's not like they don't hear and see worse."

"Yeah, well they know better than to talk like that in front of their mother." I grit out and look at Rhys disapprovingly. He holds his hands up and mouths the words okay, okay to me.

"You guys hanging around or are you heading out?" Rhys asked.

"We're heading out." Seth answers automatically.

"You want me to drop the two of them off after our session?" Rhys offers and I can't help but be grateful. That would give Seth and I a bit more alone time which was sparse these days. It would give Rhys time with the boys too since he doesn't spend too much time with his own son. His ex-wife made sure of that. I fucking hate her.

"That'd be great." Seth answered. "We've got some stuff to do around the house." He's lying which tells me exactly what kind of stuff he actually wants to do around the house.

"Alright, sounds good."

✩✩✩

Seth's lips devour mine ravenously as he continuously thrusts into me. I squeeze my legs around him harder, fisting my hands in his hair as he plunges in and out of me. He feels so good, makes me feel so full. Full of love and full of lust. I'll never tire of being with him this way.

We'd continued our sex extravaganza from the shower into the bedroom since we finally had the house to ourselves for once. Even after all of these years Seth has maintained an immense sexual appetite with the stamina of a damn work horse. I'm not complaining though considering I've came five times already. That was also another thing about being with him for so long, he knew my body like the back of his hand. He always knew exactly what to do with it.

"Damn baby," he pulls away, "you feel so good. I missed being with you like this. Fuck." I knew what he meant. We may have a quiet night every now and again but we never have this much anymore. The two of us screaming, going at it wildly not caring about who can hear us. No, most of the time Seth had to smother my moans with his lips or even occasionally with his hand clasped over my mouth. And we usually had to go slow, not like what we're currently doing.

He pulls back slightly, making me loosen the grip I have on him with my legs. He takes my right leg from around him and maneuvers it over his shoulder, letting him go deeper. "Shit!" I scream out loudly into our bedroom as he hits just the right spot. "Oh god, Seth!"

"Oh fuck, Rae." I look up into those green orbs, swirling closer to oblivion. His black hair is streaked with white in the sexiest of ways and it's currently splayed out on his forehead. Just the sight of this gorgeous man makes me want to combust again because he's mine. All mine.

"Seth, I'm-"

"I know, baby, me too." I feel my orgasm begin to ride through me as a loud scream releases itself from my mouth. I clamp down on Seth murderously and it makes his pace falter as he begins to orgasm as well. "Fuck I'm-"

"MOM! DAD! WE'RE HOME!" The door slams and Seth's hand immediately goes to my mouth, muffling the moans coming out it. After a few more slow strokes, enough for us to both come down gradually, Seth removes his hand from my mouth. He looks at me and smiles like he finds this all extremely amusing. "MOM! We're starving." River shouts out up the stairs.

I take a deep breath and blow it out before responding, "yeah, I'll be down in a second, Riv."

"Where's Dad?" Currently buried between my legs. As if he read my mind Seth quirks a brow at me.

"I'm up here, bud." Seth says loudly as he pulls out of me. "What's up?" He's chuckling under his breath as he gets out of the bed. He slips off the condom he's wearing and walks into our bathroom.

"I just wanted to talk about some hockey stuff with you before practice tonight." It's a good thing my boys were so active because I don't know what I'd do if they weren't. They're already wild enough as it is.

Seth slips on some sweats and replies, "sure, Riv." I grab some sweats myself as well and a t-shirt. After we're both done changing Seth pulls me in for a long kiss. When he pulls away I can't help but flutter my eyes up at him. "My beautiful wild woman." He caresses my cheek tenderly as a soft smile splays itself on his lips. "How'd I get so lucky?"

"I could ask the same." I wrap my arms around his thick, muscular body and nuzzle my face into him. "My big handsome giant."

"Big you say?" I shake my head at his insinuation.

"You're incorrigible."

"At least you know it."

And he's not wrong because yes, yes I do.

A/N:
It's been an entire month that this book has been complete! That seems unreal. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the bonus chapter.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 ➁ 🎉