14. When To Finish Things

I wipe some blood away from my split lip, it had busted straight open tonight. My fucking eyebrow did as well. That one is going to scar. I curse under my breath as I put the antiseptic on my brow. A black eye and a busted lip. Fucking perfect.

Now, this had all happened because my head just wasn't in the fight game tonight. My thoughts kept straying to a certain fiery, red-headed dragon. Which, she was back to being again. I don't understand what I did wrong but clearly I had done something.

I was still left pondering over the morning after our sexual experience, even several days later. I'd gone back and found her lying there, in my shirt, asleep on the couch. She was just like she had been right before I'd left. But then I'd woken her up, handed her the bag, and the world had flipped upside down again. It flipped the moment she'd opened the bag and pulled out her clothes then the pill box.

She'd stared at it for a moment with a blank look on her face. Then she looked up at me with one that can only be described as pure anger. She'd asked me if I thought she was handicapped or incapacitated. Which, obviously I'd replied with a no. So she'd promptly told me that she was perfectly fucking capable of stopping by the pharmacy herself and had shoved everything back into the bag before going to change in the bathroom.

She'd walked over to the desk afterward and grabbed the whiskey off it. Rae stood in front of me, opened the box, and took the pill with a gulp of whiskey. She cocked an eyebrow and asked if I was satisfied. I didn't even have time to respond before she chucked the fucking box at my face and walked out with my dad's favorite whiskey still in her hand.

I was honestly so stunned I'd just sat there and watched her walk away. It was only after she'd slammed the door that I'd reacted. I'd jumped up and ran down the stairs. Once I left the building she was no where to be found. I called out for her, looked up and down the street, but nothing. She was gone.

I'd tried to talk to her when I got home but she wasn't there. I hadn't even been able to tell her Rhys wanted to talk to her. Even several days later, I've still barely seen her. When I have seen her she won't even look at me, not even a single glance. I thought I'd done the right thing but I guess not.

Now, I'm left wondering what the heck is going on between us. Nothing? Something? It wasn't just a bit of kissing and some oral anymore. It was hot sex and a night spent sleeping in each other's arms. A night where I'd came inside of her while she came all over me. Just thinking about that night has me semi-hard. Great. At least Rhys has class and Rae is wherever she is, so no one can see the fucking tent I'm pitching right about now.

I need to get laid so god damn bad.

I close my bedroom door, take off my towel, and sit on my bed. I lean back onto my pillows and think about how she'd straddled me so perfectly, rode me so fast and hard. Her ass had ground against my thighs as she took me balls deep.

"Fuck," I curse as I close my eyes and begin to stroke myself as I think about it. I picture her perfect, round tits bouncing up and down as she took me. How each of her moans brought me closer and closer to the edge. I pump myself harder, faster and think about how I'd filled her up, how she'd soaked me. We'd made each other a perfectly hot and sticky mess. Hot and sticky mess. I feel my jaw go slack as a deep groan leaves me and I begin to ejaculate into my hand.

Jesus, that was record time.

It takes a few moments before my heart rate slows down and I can properly catch my breath. Once I do, I grab my towel and clean myself up. What am I, fucking fifteen again? I think to myself as I finish wiping my hands off. "Fucking, christ. I'm pathetic."