70. Being Together Again

Reagan is still married but in the process of getting a divorce. She'd filed when she was here with me while I was recovering. That was five months ago and we're still looking at another two to four months of bullshit before everything can be finalized. The biggest problem is who gets custody of Jamie. Rae wanted full custody of him and Liam was biting back at that.

He knew if she had full custody she could take Jamie back to the states and he couldn't say shit about it. Not that he'd want to anyway. Rae had made it very clear that if he continued to challenge her that she would tell the court system exactly what he'd had done to me.

He would lose a lot more than Jamie if she went that route and he knew it. So, it would appear he was going to give her full custody and let her move back to the states. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that and I'd told Rae that. I didn't want Jamie to lose his father over me. I'm sure that would only end up in him resenting me when he got older.

Raegan was adamant about moving back to Boston with him though. She'd said how can she stay there when I'm here but she'd also said she didn't want to be there anymore. She didn't want Jamie around the man who'd done that to me. But my fear is that he won't understand the how and the why, one day I'll just be the man who broke apart his once happy family.

Regardless of the potential to have a teenage-aged Jamie become hostile with me I'm going to leave that decision up to Raegan. After all, Jamie is her son. She was the one who'd make all of those calls for herself and for Jamie.

Right now, they've been staying at my place for a little over a week. They're in town for Rhys's wedding and tonight Jamie is staying at my father's place. Jamie wanted to play with Amelia and we wanted some alone time. I needed some alone time with Rae. The two of us haven't been sexually intimate, well physically, with each other since before Christmas. It's been a full six months with no sexual contact with a woman, with her.

Granted, I'd needed time to heal from my wounds and Rae had to go back to London. She'd had to maintain some type of semblance of normalcy for Jamie until this entire divorce thing was finalized. I'd managed seeing them through skype and facetime but that was it.

I will say Rae and I have had some pretty kinky laptop sessions though. But watching Rae touch herself and do things to herself had made me nearly starving for the actual thing. I wanted her beneath me. I wanted to make love to her so bad. I wanted her to be mine for the rest of forever.

"You know I'm kind of miffed I'm not going to be the one walking with you." She pouts, interrupting my internal thoughts. "You're walking with Chloe, the blonde one, of course." She lets out a small laugh. "What is it with you and blondes anyway?"

"I'm like a moth to the flame." I give her wide eyes and reach my hands out whimsically.

"Oh, HA HA." She gives me a hearty eye roll. "It's more like the other way around."

"That's all women, sweetheart." I wink at her.

"Oh, just shut it." She shakes her head at me, "always so cocky, giant."

"You know, dragon, speaking of certain types, last time I checked you were walking down the aisle with another tattooed giant?"

"Are you trying to imply that I have a type?" She quirks a spunky brow. "I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't have a type." That makes me scoff.

"Don't even pretend Denver is not your type." Large, tattooed, and extremely horny male, sounds right up Raegan's ally. But I'm not going to say those last few bits to her.

"I have one type; that's you." She licks her lips as she caresses my chest. "You're my only type from here on out. This is my type." She grabs ahold of me through my pants, making me grunt out.