32. Storm Surge

"Seth!" She calls out as I ram myself up inside of her.

"I fucking missed this," I grunt out as I slam her up against the shower wall, kissing her neck ferociously. "I missed being with you, Rae."

I bite down on the skin there then suck her flesh into my mouth, marking her. She fists her hands in my hair, tugging it roughly leaving me with a sharp pleasurable pain. One of her hands leaves my locks and scratches its way down my back. I can feel my skin cut open from the act but it feels so fucking good. Her grip loosens from my hair and goes back around my neck, choking me.

"Harder," I grit out at her making her tighten her grip. "That's it."

She cocks a sultry brow down to me, " oh, you like that, giant?"

I answer by rutting inside of her at an almost unhinged pace underneath the warm mist of the shower. The warmth, the wetness, this woman make everything feel so fucking good I can barely take it.

"Tilt your hips."

"You may be fucking me but don't forget who's in charge." She squeezes my neck letting me know she's the one controlling this situation and it makes my inner animal growl at her.

"Just fucking do it, Rae."

She gives me a hard look before doing it. Such a stubborn fucking woman. This new angle lets me hit that sweet spot of hers. You can tell the moment I hit it her eyes start fluttering to the back of her head and her grip on my neck loosens involuntarily.

"Oh fuck!" She cries out and begins tightening on me.

"Fuck! Tell me you're there, Rae. I can feel you squeezing me. I can- ooohhh."

I throw my head back and moan loudly in her shower as her pussy clamps down even harder. Rae smothers my lips with a ravenous kiss as she begins milking my cock perfectly. She's fucking perfect. My jaw goes slack and my entire body goes rigid. I feel myself begin shooting strings of my load inside of her raw heat. She's kissing all over my face as it contorts with every last spasm I have in her.

I'm still holding onto her even as I partially collapse forward, leaning into her breasts against the stone wall of the shower. She combs her hands threw my hair affectionately and I can't help but squeeze my eyes shut at all the pleasurable feelings I'm experiencing.

"You're amazing." I kiss her bare breasts then move up to her clavicle bone with soft tender kisses. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Seth."

She kisses my thick black hair and I can't help but feel like this moment is utter bliss. One I'll never forget.

✩✩✩

After several more rounds in the shower we've finally gotten out. I'm watching her as she silently dries herself off. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other just a few minutes ago and now she can barely look at me. I sigh internally knowing Rae's mercurial personality because, even though just a few moments ago we were relishing in each other's touch, something is definitely wrong now.

"Rae?" I tuck the towel in place around my waist. "Look at me."

"Mmm?" She said as she tucked her towel in place across her chest but she didn't look at me.