73. Blending Together

"Thank you for meeting up with me." I don't look at him, I just clench my jaw angrily. "Seriously, Seth, thank you."

"I didn't do it for you, Liam. I did it for him." I nod my head at Jamie as he runs around with a few other kids on the playground. He hasn't seen his father yet, he's been too preoccupied.

"I've missed him so much." His voice is sad, full of longing, and a part of me feels bad even though I know I should feel anything but bad for him. He and Rae had their divorce finalized a month ago, in August. He hasn't seen Jamie since they'd moved back to Massachusetts, which was also about a month ago.

I'd gotten a bigger place, one that had enough space for the three of us. It's a home right outside of Boston and it's beautiful. We'd enrolled Jamie in one of the best private schools around and he'd seemed to be enjoying it. I'd made sure he wanted for nothing because even though he wasn't mine, I treated him as such.

The one thing he did ask about frequently was his father. Because even though I treated him like he was mine the reality was he wasn't. Whether I liked him or not didn't change the fact that Liam is Jamie's father. This is why we're where we are now.

Liam had reached out to me specifically. He'd apologized for what he'd had done to me and he'd begged me to help him with Jamie. Rae is angry with him and I don't blame her for being so. The end of the divorce had gotten rather nasty and there was some serious bad blood between the two of them now.

After he'd bitten back, trying to take custody of Jamie, she'd had to drudge through every bad thing Liam had done throughout their entire marriage. She'd sat with a private investigator learning that his secretary wasn't his first affair. All of those business trips to Vegas she learned weren't just business trips. Yes, he may have gone on them but he was also mixing a hell of a lot of pleasure with his business.

So, what seriously sucks for Liam now is that when Rae is angry she's also extremely stubborn. She didn't want anything to do with Liam and I didn't blame her. Some of the pictures of him sleeping with other women and getting his dick sucked by random females was a bit much for even me.

I'd been there with her when she'd gone through them and let's just say, no one wants to see visual evidence of their spouse with someone else sexually. I doubt Liam would want to see pictures of my face between Rae's legs. That's when a thought occurs to me – maybe he had.

Before I let myself linger on that for too long I look over my shoulder. I eye a woman a few paces away. She's got hair that reminds me of Rae but she's a bit more voluptuous. Now that we hadn't agreed on. I can't believe he'd actually brought her here.

"I didn't agree to you bringing her here." I nod back to the woman. "Is that her?"

"What are you talking about?" I roll my eyes because he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"The secretary you were fucking behind Rae's back. Is that her?" He pursed his lips and then nods his head yes. "Yeah, I thought I'd recognized her. She's got a lot more clothes on now than when I'd seen her." He just glares at me and I shrug. "We didn't agree to her being here, Liam."

"She's not going to come over or anything." He grits out, clearly angry for me making stipulations for him to see his son.

I let out a long, irritated sigh and say, "if Rae finds out about this she's going to royally rip me a new one, you do realize that, right? And that's without the secretary you were banging here. Well, it appears you're currently banging her still."

"Sasha, her name is Sasha, Seth. Her and I have gotten a lot more serious in the past few months."

"I mean, you guys seemed pretty fucking close before; literally." He doesn't say anything to that because I know he'd seen the pictures in court. I'd seen his face fall but luckily, he didn't parade any pictures of my naked ass around the court room.