62. Just Too Much To Drink

Liam just slammed the door in my face after telling me he'd fucking end me if I kiss Rae, his wife, ever again. I'm staring at the door feeling like a complete asshat. I don't know where my head was at thinking I could just come over here and play house with her. She's another man's wife. Jamie is his son, his middle and last names state exactly that. James Liam Anderson.

He'd opened that door and the minute his eyes laid on me a look of pure hate washed over his features. I'm sure a similar look had overtaken mine as well because neither of us can stand one another. Yes, I was appreciative for the fact that he'd taken such good care of Rae but that doesn't change the fact that he'd stolen the life I'd longed for right out from under me.

That's also the moment when Jamie had screamed my name and clung to my leg. I had genuinely smiled at that, looking down on him as he'd done so. When I looked back up I saw Rae, her clothes were in disarray and she was rocking that sex hair I love so much. I couldn't help but long to be the one who'd given her that. But unfortunately, that asshole, her husband, was the one who'd given it to her.

After a few more words I had to convince Jamie to let me go, which he was extremely unhappy about. He was a little dragon, a miniature Raegan, all fiery personality with a mop of red hair. Once he was out of earshot, not more than a second later, had Liam uttered those words and slammed the door in my face.

Now I feel like an asshole because I honestly didn't think she'd tell Liam about us, let alone that we'd kissed. I wonder if she told him we went out dancing. I doubt she told him that or what happened because, no matter what she says, I know that she'd had an orgasm. I knew that trembling, shaking form in my arms. I'd held it an endless amount of times while it did that exact same thing. We'd just usually had our clothes off instead of on.

I take my phone out of my pocket and send her a text saying I'm sorry. It appears she was far too busy with Liam to get my other texts or she would've text me back telling me not to come. Speaking of coming I wonder if he'd made her come. The moment I start to think about that though I immediately frown because he's the one who gets to be with her.

The last time we'd had sex, made love, had been the best sexual experience I'd ever had and in the past seven years there's been nothing that compares. I wonder if she feels that way with Liam. I know she's probably happy with him but I wonder if he's anything compared to me.

I guess it doesn't fucking matter anymore. She isn't mine, she never will be.

✩✩✩

"Let me know if you need anything else." Ella stands up from her previous position, which was on her knees. "You taste delicious." She licks her lips and gives me a wink.

"That was more than enough, Ella." She turns around and heads out of the room. The head she just gave me was amazing but the orgasm was only half-decent. I feel almost bad for using her but after seeing Rae and Liam together I'd needed a distraction.

The reality is, I can't stop thinking about Rae. She's dominating my every thought and I hate my brain for it. I hate it because not only is it never going to happen with her again, it's just fucking painful to think about her. It's painful to think the woman I'd just been fantasizing about while getting a blow job most likely had her mouth wrapped around another man, her husband, earlier today.

I grab the whiskey out of the desk drawer and unscrew the cap. I take a hearty gulp of the fiery liquid, enjoying the burn that slides all the way down my throat. My cock had just been buried inside of one of the waitress's throats. So now I feel like even more of a dick because I can tell she likes me but I'm not really that into her. We've slept together a few times, even more so now that Rae's been home, but it was never really satisfying.