31. In The Wake Of A Storm

I wake up to her moving around in my arms. She's making whimpering noises in her sleep, talking. I prop myself up on my elbow and look down at her.

"No, not tonight. Please don't. Not again." She begs in a stammering submissive voice, "I- I'll be good. I- I'll be quiet. You can have me just please d- don't... don't... No no no." She whimpers and cries out, grabbing her side as she does so.

"Rae, wake up." I gently jostle her but she's still whimpering. "Raegan, it's just a dream. Sweetheart, wake up." Even in the dark I can see her wake up. "Hey," she blinks and looks at me "it's okay."

"Seth?" She blinks and catches my eyes. "Oh Seth." She turns over so her body is facing mine.

"Come here." I wrap my arms around her as she buries her head in my chest. She cries into the tattooed muscle there. "It's alright. I'm here." I nuzzle my head into her hair. "I'm not going anywhere."

"It's like I can feel it." She sobs, "feel him."

I feel myself tense. Him. Who the fuck is he? Whoever did this to her, whatever this is, is a man. I can't help but ask, "who?"

After a silent moment she gets herself under control. "No one."

I pull away slightly and look down at the wounded beauty in my arms. "You can tell me, Rae." She just shakes her head no at me looking like she wants to cry again. "Okay, it's fine. You don't have to tell me anything. I'll just hold you."

She nuzzles closely back into my chest, inhaling deeply. "Thank you, Seth."

And I don't respond to her verbally. I just place a kiss on top of her head and hold her tightly to me. This, this feeling of her in my arms, is by far the thing I've missed the most.

✩✩✩

Fuck that feels good. So good. So fucking good. Every time I have this dream it feels so fucking real.

I blink my eyes open, letting out a deep moan as I do because I realize this isn't a dream. Rae has somehow managed to pull off my underwear without me waking and she's sitting atop my thighs with a hungry look as she works my cock between both her hands.

"Mmm." I feel my throat rumble out a growl as she milks me relentlessly. "God, Rae. That feels so fucking good."

This is a hell of a way to wake up.

She's looks up at me lustfully, still in that green lingerie and fuck me does she look like the sexiest little vixen I've ever seen right now. She licks her lips as she looks back down at my cock which has now just beaded out a bit of pre-cum.

"Holy fuck," I grunt out when she moves her head down and licks it off my tip.

My eyes practically roll in the back of my head when she wraps her entire mouth around me and slides down. She takes me all the way until I hit the back of her throat. To my surprise she keeps going, taking me down her throat until she's taken almost my entire length. She bobs her head on and off of me, fluttering her beautiful hazel eyes to mine as I watch her work me. I wrap my hands in her fiery locks biting my bottom lip as her eyes hold mine while she practically chokes on me. She bobs her head up and down, sucking and licking me. When I feel like I'm about to explode she pops her mouth off my cock, making me release her hair and then her beautiful body moves up my thighs.

"I need to feel you so bad right now." Her face looks intense, determined as she says, "I'm going to ride you so fucking hard."