51. Making The Same Mistakes

I drove here, like an idiot, because I couldn't take another minute without her. Once I'd finally found parking, which was ridiculously expensive if you ask me, I'd walked into her building. Once I was finally at her doorstep I'd frozen solid. I didn't know whether to knock or not knock. And then I'd heard it.

Fuck... Oh fuck, Seth...

All the blood in me rushed to my dick like it was the only thing that needed it. I knocked immediately after that needing to go in there and bury myself inside of her. There was nothing in that moment that I wanted more than to be balls deep inside of Rae and show her just how much I'd missed her.

It's been nearly two months since Rae had left. Two whole fucking months of her being gone. The moment she opened that door my mouth was a mixture of completely dry and wanting to salivate until I couldn't salivate any more. She licked those lips, bit them, then said my name like she couldn't contain herself any longer. Just like me.

So now I feel like a sex-starved nymphomaniac as I grab ahold of her face and mash my lips onto hers. I push her inside her apartment and kick the door closed with so much force the entire apartment shakes. I want her so bad I can feel it in my bones.

She's tearing at my shirt trying to get it off and I help her. I back away and quickly undress myself. She does the same thing. And we both take a moment to stare at each other, drink each other in before we're right back at it again. My lips are on hers. My hands are traveling all over her, her hands all over me. I feel like everywhere she touches there's an electric current.

"Fuck, Rae." I pick her up by her hips, turn her around, and slam her up against the apartment door. "I have fucking missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. God, I've-" She chokes and throws her head back against the door when I thrust up into her without warning, without anything between us. She's so warm and so wet, so fucking good.

"Fucking hell." I cry out into her shoulder, kissing the skin there. I can barely take it. It's been so long since I've been inside of her, since I've came inside of her. "Rae, you're so tight. You're so tight. You're so-"

"Seth, oh fuck, Seth..." She screams out loudly, moaning my name an endless amount of times as I plunge continually in and out of her. "I, oh god, I'm going to-" She clenches down on me as her orgasm pummels through her.

"That's my girl. That's it, baby." I find her lips and cover them with mine, partially silencing her endless pleasurable cries. "So beautiful." I whisper into her ear.

"Bed. Now." She rasps out after she comes down. "I want to ride you. I need to ride you." She wants that control and I'm more than willing to give it to her. I bring her over to the bed wordlessly, just kissing her plump round lips. I don't leave her insides as I sit down on her bed and scoot myself back. "God, you're so big."

"You miss that big cock, baby?" I ask as she slowly brings herself all the way to the hilt. My jaw goes slack as she lifts herself up and down on me, controlling our pace. "God, you are just so fucking beautiful, Rae." I reach up and caress her beautiful taught abdomen, then her perfect round tits. She's not riding me aggressively, surprisingly, it's just nice and slow, sensual.

"You feel so good." She tosses her head back, bracing herself with one hand on my abdomen. "I missed it, you. I missed feeling you fill all of me so... so..."

"Perfectly." I finish for her when her jaw goes slack, much like mine had just done. I bring my hands down her immaculate body then bring one hand to her perfect wet slit that's working me so well. I place my thumb on her clit and begin rubbing her slowly, as sensually as her pace.