54. Make The Last Time Count

I'm engraining it to my memory bank. I'm kissing her slowly, passionately and with the hunger of a starving man having his last meal. Because this is the last time I'm letting this happen. I may be willing to break over and over but I'm not willing to break her. That's exactly what this experience will do to both of us; break us.

I caress the sides of her cheeks with my thumbs as our tongues tangle sensually. I pull away from her and drop down to my knees in front of her. She looks down at me curiously until I lean forward and place a kiss gently on another lace-covered set of lips.

I bring my hands to her underwear and slowly bring them down her legs, kissing the skin of her leg all the way down until I kiss her heeled foot. She steps out of the small garment and once she does I kiss slowly all the way back up until I reach her center. I look up at her and see she's biting her lip watching me, trembling slightly.

"Think you could stand on one leg in those?"
I look pointedly to her feet then back to her and she nods with her hazel eyes sparkling down at me.

No more than a second later do I lift her left leg and place it over my shoulder before placing my mouth on her aching core. She gasps out a moan when my tongue sweeps between her folds. I kiss her soaking heat in much the same fashion I had her mouth. I take my time with her, slowly savoring every bit, every taste.

She fists her hands in my hair, she moans my name over and over as I let my tongue work meticulously on her. I suck on her bundle of nerves then flick it with my tongue. I do this action several times until she can't take it anymore. She's riding my face and I love the feeling of her in need. I squeeze the soft round cheeks of her bottom in my hands, pushing her even more into my face.

"Oh god!" She chokes out above me and I chance a look up at her as she begins to lose herself beautifully. Her head is tilted slightly backward as she cries out into the room, her mouth open and quivering as she does so. I squeeze her harder as she cums in my mouth. Her hands are tugging my hair with so much force as she tries to retain her balance while orgasming.

After a few moments her grip loosens and her heavily breathing body regains its stability I ease her leg from over my shoulder and set it back onto the floor. I give her sensitive core one more brief kiss before getting to my feet.

"That was," she's still shaking, "I don't even have words."

"Good." I begin to strip all of my clothes off in front of her until I'm even more naked than she is. "Come here." I gesture for her to follow me over to the couch. She does so in just those heels and her green laced tank that fits her body like a second skin. "You look so god damn beautiful, Rae." And even after all the times I've said those same words to her she still blushes.

"How do you want to..." I motion for her to lean over the armrest of my leather sofa. "You want me to lean over that?" I nod.

She does just as I ask and leans herself over the edge of the couch. Her perfect round ass is poking up at me as I stand behind her. I give my already hard cock a few strokes before lining up with her. I rub myself up and down her drenched heat, coating myself in her wetness before I press the tip of myself in her causing her to gasp at the intrusion. I slowly press the rest of myself inside of her until I'm fully seated.

She feels amazing, the best feeling I've had since I was with her last. I haven't even been with anyone since her. There's no one like her, no one compares to what I have with her, it's pretty much killed my libido. But seeing her here in my apartment wearing what she's wearing and looking how she looks revved it right back up to full throttle.

I push in and out of her languidly, as I gently caress her lower back and buttocks. She's moaning consistently, slowly, just like my strokes inside of her. She's whimpering my name as she gradually climbs to her peak. I hold her hips in my hands, not hard enough to bruise her or hurt her. No, I hold her just enough to pull her back down on my cock the moment I slide myself out of her.