60. Mistakes On Dancefloors

I still can't believe she'd agreed to come with me to the club. We'd had a couple more rounds at the bar and then we'd left. I'd driven us and the entire car ride was quiet other than a quick phone call she'd gotten from Katie letting Rae know that all was well with Jamie. The air in the cab was filled with tense energy until we arrived. I actually thought once we got out she was going to hail a taxi and go back to Rhys's place but she surprisingly didn't.

"Just a few dances and then I should really go." She looks up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Alright, I'll take you home or whatever you want." I don't really know what I meant when I said 'whatever she wants' because she's not going to want anything more than a couple of dances.

"I'm not really dressed for this." She looks down at her outfit. "I mean, I don't really know how people dress to go to clubs anymore. I'm a mom, I don't ever do things like this now."

She's got on a fitted leather jacket over a tight black v-neck tee that does a great job of accentuating her perfectly full and round breasts. Her jeans are distressed, skintight, and covered up to her thigh by her high-heeled black boots which are also skintight. She was dressed for this alright and fuck me because she's the hottest fucking mom I've ever seen. She's a grade-A milf.

She coughs a bit because she's probably noticing how I am visually devouring her body. "Sorry, you just look fucking amazing, Rae." She rolls her eyes. "I'm serious." And I want to say something more but I don't because I don't want to scare her off.

I nod to the bouncer and he opens the door letting us in before the line of people waiting outside. "This is fucking insane." She's looking at how packed it is and it is wicked fucking packed. There're literally people on top of people. It's a sea of gyrating bodies and extremely loud music.

"Wow, yeah." I run my hand through my hair. "Fuck." I look down at her, "hey, we can go if you want."

"Hell no." She grabs ahold of my hand and begins pulling me toward the insanity. I follow her with a giant grin as she basically drags me right into the middle of the crowd. There's so many people that when she turns to face me our bodies are basically flush with one another's.

A new beat plays on the speaker and it's full of bass. I grab her and pull her all the way into me as we begin dancing with one another. I think of a lifetime ago when we'd been dancing in this exact place with one another.

It's dark with different color lights swirling around the room. The ambient hue of the color purple shines on Rae, illuminating her face as she dances on me through several different songs. After a while I move myself so that one of my legs goes deeper in between her thighs as she grinds on me slightly. The move makes her eyes widen because she just ground her center  against me hard.

I bring my hands to her hips as they rock back and forth on me. The feeling of her body against mine is fucking amazing. Holding her body this close, having her move so sensually with me makes me want to do much, much more than dance. These moves make me think of things we've done together with a lot less clothes. I can feel myself wanting to respond to her instinctually.

She looks up at me with a look I haven't seen in a long time and I know I'm looking down at her with a very similar look. I can't help but grunt slightly as I make her hips grind harder against me with my hands. "Seth-" her hands fist in my shirt, clawing into my skin.

I lean down to her ear, "yeah?"

"Seth-" her voice, although I can barely hear it, sounds on the verge of something. I rock into her more with the rhythm of the beat when I feel her entire body tense like she's about to- oh my fuck, she's getting so turned on by the friction between us she's about to cum.