6. Things You Can't Unsee

It's the middle of the night when I wake up because I desperately need to take a piss. I throw my legs over the side of the bed and stretch out before putting my sweats on. I groan out as a wave of soreness washes over my body. My muscles are screaming at me because of tonight's fight.

The guy I took on tonight could actually fight, well, that and the fact I was trying to make the fight last as long as I could. After what Ralphie had said to me last time I wanted to make sure I didn't knockout the guy in the first few seconds. I'd bided my time and was going to have some decent sized bruises because of it.

After another giant stretch and a hearty yawn I head towards the bathroom. The hallway is dark but I can still make my way down it. As I walk past Rae's room I hear a low sexual whimper and stop mid-stride.

What the fuck?

I can't help my curious nature as I stand there and continue to listen to her. She moans out so softly I can barely hear it. I close my eyes and think about the way she'd grabbed ahold of me the other night. It's an arousing thought until I realize she's probably in there grabbing ahold of someone else.

Who the hell is in there with her?

Rae has always been the mercurial type. She'd never been one to date, much less sleep around. Clearly, something in her had changed. If the way she was grinding herself all over my cock last night wasn't a sign of that than I don't know what else is. Seems like she's found someone to help cure her hangover though.

Just as I'm about to walk away I hear my name. Not only did she say it, she moaned it. That can't be right. I feel intrusive but her door is partially open, so I can't help but glance inside. She had said my name, so maybe she knew I was outside? Maybe she wants me to come in?

Oh. My. Fuck.

There she is, on top of her duvet, with her eyes tightly closed as she rubs herself underneath her panties. Her other hand is grasping her breast through her white camisole. Rae's back begins to slowly arch up off the bed while her jaw begins to go slack. She moans out loudly and I wonder what she is thinking about.

"Oh god! Fuck me just like that. Seth!" She whisper-shouts into the room as she rubs herself, bringing herself to climax. I feel myself harden knowing she's thinking about us. About me fucking her as she comes on me. And god damn does she come hard. Her body is a quivering, convulsing mess atop her bed.

I curse under my breath as I tear myself away from the erotic image. I will never look at that bedroom the same way ever again. All I'm ever going to be able to see is Rae pleasuring herself from now on. Fuck. I need to calm myself down because I still have to fucking piss and that is going to be extremely difficult considering the raging hard on I now have.

After I'm finally able to relieve myself I flush the toilet. Directly after that images of Rae's body arched off the bed in orgasmic bliss flood my mind. Cock still in hand, I begin pumping myself. I close my eyes, just like Rae had done, and think about her in just her white tank and panties. Her hand working her sensitive heat until she climaxed.

"Oh fuck." I rasp out as I picture myself inside of her while she came. "That's right, Rae. Come on me." I moan grasping my cock harder in my hand, imagining it was her pussy clenching me, milking me. I picture myself coming inside her, filling her to the brim and I'm about to fucking come when I hear something fall onto the floor.

My eyes fly open immediately and I look off to my left to see Rae standing there, watching me. Her eyes are wide as she looks from my eyes to my cock, you know, which just happens to be in my hand and about to explode. I quickly and uncomfortably shove myself back into my pants, "Rae... I, uh."