13. Awkward Mornings

My eyes fly open as I hear a door shut. I manage to slowly move out from underneath Rae and grab my pants off the floor. I pull them up as fast as humanly possible as I hear a voice I recognize from down below. Fuck, that's my dad. I don't know what I'll do if he walks in on this.

I quickly make my way over to the circular window that peers down onto the club and see my father exiting the staircase with some paperwork in his hand. Great, that means he'd already been in here and seen Rae and I. That should be an interesting conversation. He's talking to someone and when I look over I immediately throw my body away from the window.

Oh fuck. Rhys is downstairs asking for me and thankfully, thank-fucking-fully, my father covers for my dumb ass. I peak out again, watching my father exit with Rhys following behind him. My father holds the door open for Rhys, then looks up directly at me with a look that can only mean you're welcome before he closes the door.

Shit. What the hell was I thinking last night? What were we thinking? The answer is, we weren't. I blow out a long sigh, running my hands through my thick hair several times before turning around.

Rae is still lying there, naked on her stomach, fast asleep. Her fiery hair is splayed out on the couch, her elbow bent with her fingers near her slightly parted lips. Jesus, she's fucking perfect. And that is exactly what I was thinking right before I tore her clothes off last night.

She let's out a small sigh of contentment as she lays there and if I could draw or paint, do any artistic thing really, I'd want to do it right now. The only thing I'm good at though is anything related to physical fitness and punching people in the face. I take out my phone from my pant's pocket and snap a picture, wanting to remember this exact moment.

I walk over to a chair near the couch and sit in it. I study her and think back to last night. Now, I've fucked plenty of times but I don't ever recall being fucked. At least not like that, because Rae had fucked me. She had fucked me hard. Come to think of it, she's been the one getting me off and not the other way around. I may have helped take her to the edge but she was the one who brought us both to that final precipice last night.

That has never happened to me. Sarah always wanted me to take her. She liked me being the dominant one and I'd always enjoyed holding that power over her. I was always the one pounding into her, wrapping my hands around her neck. I was always the one in control, always. And even though she may not be outside of it, Sarah was always submissive in the bedroom.

Now that I was on the receiving end of that, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. It was more than pleasurable but there was no real feeling behind it. It was just sex to her and it felt like that while she was on top of me. Fucking amazing but just fucking.

Rae stirs a bit and I can tell she's starting to wake up. Her eyes flutter open hazily until they land on me. They open substantially wider as she looks down realizing she's still naked. She tries to cover herself, looking around for something. I grab my shirt off the floor and toss it to her with a chuckle.

"Sorry about the costume." I look down at the shredded garment. "I may have gotten a tad bit carried away with the ripping." But I'd wanted her so fucking bad I couldn't help myself. I'd wanted to get rid of the crap feelings I had been feeling and replace them with better, much more satisfying ones. The kind you feel when you cum so fucking hard.

Speaking of which, we had both done that but without any protection. Too much to drink and too little common fucking sense had clouded my judgement last night. I didn't even think twice before she slid down over me, covering me in her juices and rode me into oblivion. I had let go inside of her without a second thought and then we fell asleep. I didn't even think to ask.