64. Giving Into Things We Probably Shouldn't

After I get out of the shower I realize my dumb ass forgot to bring my clothes into the bathroom with me. I wrap the towel around my waist and go into my bedroom. I stop, not being able to help myself as I stare shamelessly at the sight before me. Rae is sprawled out on my bed and my shirt is sitting right at the edge of her lush backside.

I can see the bottom of each one of her plump cheeks because she's got no underwear on. I want to run my hand up the back of her thigh and caress each one, run my finger down her slit until it dips in her wet heat. I wish I could wake her up that way, wish I could just drop my towel and rub myself against her, like I used to do.

Ah fuck. I'm hard as hell right now. I might as well turn my happy ass back around and take another shower, specifically a cold one. Her eyes flutter open before I can do that and when they land on my half-naked self the look on her face turns into one I haven't seen in a long time. She looks hungry and then she eyes the thing tenting my towel; my dick.

"Sorry," I said before turning to my dresser feeling a wave of embarrassment. You'd think I was in my fucking teens instead of a man in his early thirties for fuck's sake.

"Why are you rock solid?" I close my eyes at the question because just the sound of her voice is turning me on now. Because her voice makes me think of her mouth, her mouth on specific places.

"My shirt clearly isn't long enough for your sleeping form. Certain private areas of yours were poking out and well, speaking of poking..."

"Oh..."

I fish out some clothes and say, "I'm going to get changed. So, uh, turn around." I've never asked her to not watch me change, it feels awkward because if there's anyone in this world I miss seeing me naked it's her. I drop the towel trying to expel those thoughts from my brain and pull up my sweats.

I snap my eyes shut when I feel her soft hands wrap around my torso. She's running her fingers over my abdominal muscles, feeling each sculpted one with her lips on the middle of my back. The touch and her lips is making the straining in my pants that much more intense.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles into the skin of my back before she slowly pulls her hands away.

"Why?" I turn around and look down at her, she's trembling slightly, just from touching me. I bring my hand up and brush my thumb over her quivering bottom lip. "You're so sexy." I let my other hand go to her body, I bring my hand to the edge of my shirt that's on her and slowly trail my hand upwards over her skin. I just barely graze her skin with the tips of my fingers while my thumb continuously rubs her lip back and forth. Her eyes flutter closed when I trail my way to her pert nipples, pinching one then the other. She lets out a moan that makes me want to drop to my knees and worship the sound. Instead of that I want to worship her in another way. I go to her abdomen and continue my downward descent until I reach the bare skin of her other lips. "I want to touch you." Her eyes flutter open and when they do they lock on mine and I know we want the same thing.

"Seth." She whispered my name like a prayer right before taking her tongue and twirling it around my thumb.

"Fuck, Rae." I dip my fingers between her thighs, causing her to let out a deep moan. "Christ, you're so wet." I bring my forehead to hers, staring into her beautiful eyes as I rub my fingers continually over her swollen clit. "I missed touching you."

"Seth-" She wants more. She needs more. She reaches out, goes down my pants, and grabs ahold of me causing me to grunt out loudly. "I missed touching you too." She begins to pump me in her hand as our eyes stay locked on one another's.

"Fucking hell, Rae." I kiss her now as I back her onto the bed. She's stroking me perfectly as I dip my fingers inside of her tight hole now, remembering the feeling of being buried inside of her.