✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭

I roll over and stretch out letting a loud groan pass my lips as I do. A deep breath escapes me as I wrap my arm tightly around Rae's petite body. Even after having two kids and then a set of twins she'd still been able to keep her immaculate body. It was a bit more curvaceous now, her hips definitely wider, but she'll always be the sexiest woman on the planet to me.

I bury my face in her thick, dark red hair. It's a few shades darker than her natural ever since she began dying it a few years back. It's still as wild as ever first thing in the morning though but I can't help but love the smell. I take a whiff of her as I pull her into me, snuggling her closely. She's the love of my life, the owner of my heart, and I'll never tire of waking up to her every single morning, even after all of these years.

"Good morning, handsome." Her groggy voice says as I place a few soft kisses on the back of her head. She she gives my arm a soft squeeze which makes me grin happily.

"Good morning, beautiful." I place another kiss in her hair. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good and you?" I think back to some of the dreams I'd been previously having and smirk.

"Very good. I had some rather explicit and dirty dreams about you." I thrust myself into her backside which makes her give my arm a swat. "What? I can't want my wife?"

"You can want me all you want but four kids is more than enough for me, thank you very much." I loosen my grip and feel down the side of her body, trailing to another more sensitive area of hers. I hike up her night dress and let my fingers caress her inner thigh, moving upward until I've found my mark. I gently press against her panties, against her sensitive spot, and I feel her squirm against me. "Seth-"

"Mmm. Yes my love?" I lean down and nibble on her earlobe.

"You know you shouldn't start something you're not going to be able to finish." That makes me growl into her neck. "You know you're not going to be able to."

"I fully intend on finishing what I started." I rub her a little harder, causing her to let out a little mewl. "I plan on making sweet sweet lo-"

"DAAAAAD!" I cease my ministrations on Rae, making her let out a frustrated sigh as my daughter belts out again. She was right- I wasn't going to be able to finish what I started.

"See, I told you." I chuckle into her neck.

"Well, it was a valiant attempt on my part, if I do say so myself." I remove my hand from under her dress and pull it down just in time. Our bedroom door busts open with my daughter looking very flustered. "What is it, Monica?"

"The twins won't leave me alone and I'm trying to get ready to go to the beach with my friends." She places a hand on her hip, displaying a bit of that teenage sass she's come to acquire over the last few years. "Can you please tell them to control their wild selves?" She wasn't wrong. My sons are absolutely wild. They're giant dragons for sure. I'm surprised the house is still standing.

"BOYS!" I belt out as loudly as I can when I hear something clatter and smash off in the distance. The house becomes disturbingly quiet afterward and it makes me let out a groan. I just know they're getting into something they shouldn't be. "Go get ready, Mon. I'll take care of them." Not that they'd listen for long but still.

"I need a ride in a hour too." Of course she does.

"Alright, I'll drive you." I run my hand through my hair as I sit up. My time in bed was officially up. "Who all is going to the beach with you?"

"Uh," she fidgets slightly which makes my features harden slightly, "just some friends." Just some friends my ass.

"Yeah, what friends are those?" I give her a stern look. "Any of these friends happen to be boys?" She purses her lips and crosses her arms over her chest. "So, I take it that's a yes. Nope. I'm not taking you."