61. Spouses & Truths - ✭RAE✭

What am I doing?

I must've asked this question to myself a million times over the past week. Especially after going out with Seth and dancing with him like that, if you even want to call that dancing, it was more like dry humping. He was right, grinding with him like that, feeling his hard length push against me over and over had been enough to send me right over the edge.

I hadn't had an orgasm in over a month. After the other day when he'd pushed me back on my bed and thrusted against me just hard enough that I could feel his length, I'd ached for him. I'd ached for him so badly but I knew I couldn't give into that temptation. I'm married. It's wrong.

But even though I knew I couldn't, even though it's wrong, I'd found myself on the dance floor dry humping my ex because I hadn't realized just how sexually frustrated I actually was. Seth had made my hips rock in time with his, made me rub against him, like he used to do while I was riding him. He was rolling his body into mine and I didn't even realize it'd gone too far until it literally had. But Seth didn't have to know that. He could have his suspicions but there is no way in hell I'm telling him that's all it took for me to have an orgasm, like I'm some hormonal teenage girl.

No, I'm just a sexually frustrated grown woman.

So, if Seth didn't know then nobody knew and I can act like it never actually happened. I can just shove that into the locked drawer in the back of my mind. No one needs to ever find out about that particular snafu. If anything I was just out dancing with him, not coming on his leg or anything. Not like he'd kissed me and dry humped me on my childhood bed or anything either.

I'm such a horrible wife.

I hear a knock on the bedroom door. Jamie was taking a nap in the other guest room, Seth's room, and I'd just put him down not that long ago. I walk over and crack it open thinking Jamie probably just needs to be tucked back in but I'm met with another form.

"Hello beautiful," he gives me a soft smile, "I've missed you so much."

"You're here a week early!" I exclaim before wrapping my arms around him.

"Yes, I am." He kisses the top of my head. "I couldn't stand to be away from you any longer. A month and a half is too long without you and Jamie." He looks around the room. "Where is my son?"

"He's down for a nap. I just put him down a few minutes ago."

"I just saw Rhys and Lindsay they're headed out for the night."

"Yeah, every Friday night is date night for them."

"You're telling me we have the place to ourselves then?" I give him a mischievous smile because I know what he's implying. "It's been a long time since I've felt my wife beneath me."

"It's been a long time since I've felt my husband beneath me." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me.

Once his lips find mine I can't help but let out a soft little moan. He feels comfortable, normal. His lips don't make me feel like I'm on fire, like my soul is burning. No, Liam feels regular. When his hands caress my body tenderly, like they are now, it feels reassuring.

✩✩✩

We're lying in bed with one another. My head is on his chest while his fingers gently comb through my hair. We'd called for take-out, feeling starved after our love-making. He had definitely missed me because he was thorough. He had had me in every way and I had let him but now I have to tell him the truth.

"Liam, I need to tell you something." I feel him tense slightly. His hand had stopped going through my hair.

"Please tell me you did not sleep with Seth." His voice is taught, completely reigned in. "For the love of Christ, Raegan, tell me you-"