68. Blunt Conversations - ✭SEAN✭

My leg taps impatiently as I wait for this asshole's meeting to be over. I feel the devil inside of me writhing around, wanting to be let free. There's nothing I'd like more than to kickdown those doors and beat that prick bloody. He may think he's untouchable but I can fucking assure you he's not. If I could get my hands wrapped around his scrawny little neck he'd know that.

I may be a substantial number of years older than him but I can assure you I'd fuck him up until he couldn't walk again. What, I'm sure he'd paid those men to do to my son, I could do with just my fists. I could probably take this guy out all by my fucking self without a bunch of other men half my age.

As I sit here and wait for him to be done I can't help but look over his secretary. I'm not looking at her sexually, but I can see why many men might. She's beautiful, young, and dresses with an immense amount of cleavage on display. The most shocking thing about her is how extremely similar looking she is to Raegan. She's just like her, it's a bit unnerving.

Once the meeting is over the woman gestures and tells me to go wait in another room. The room I'm presuming is his office. I stand and make my feet move to the room a few paces away from me. I sit in the chair across from the swiveling one that I'm sure is probably ten times as expensive as the one I'm sitting in.

I lean back in my chair and watch as he exits the meeting room. He gives a sly seductive smile to the woman and if I'm not mistaken he even winked at her. That asshole is fucking his secretary. No wonder Rae came back to Boston for two months. They were having fucking marital problems.

Just as it all starts making sense in my head he comes in. He's in a full suit, looking tailored from head to toe. His demeanor is arrogant, like he can't be bothered with dealing with me. I want to punch that privileged look right off of his god damn face because I am fucking positive that he's the reason my son has been in the hospital.

Liam stands behind his desk and smiles arrogantly at me saying, "Mr. McCaslin, how are you? What brings you across the pond?"

I look at him, trying to hide the fact I possibly want to murder him and say, "oh, you know, not much. Not like my son has been in the hospital for a few days because he was jumped for fucking some guys wife or anything." His eyes widen marginally and I know he wasn't expecting that. Because fuck subtlety. "Yeah, because that guy was too much of a pussy ass bitch to actually confront him face to face, man to man. He thought he could just fly to another country and have him beaten to a pulp so he'd have nothing to worry about because apparently his dick size is sub-par."

His lips purse and he looks like he wants to punch me in the face as he says, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Mr. McCaslin." He takes a seat in his cushioned leather swivel chair, masking any of the previous emotions that had been on his face. "I've just gotten back home with my wife and son. I don't know what you're trying to imply at all or as to why you'd feel the need to fly all the way to London to do so."

"Please spare me the run around, Liam. You know your wife is in love with my son." His features harden and I know I've hit the nail straight on the head. "Why you'd ever marry a woman that loved another man more than you is a mystery to me. What'd you expect? When she saw him for those feelings to just disappear?" His jaw clicks in agitation and I know I'm getting right up under that tailored suit, straight under his skin. "You should've seen the two of them the night of the storm.  They kissed each other like their lives depended on it. You know, right before you had him beaten to a fucking bloody pulp and left in the snow behind his gym."

"Excuse me, Mr. McCaslin, I think we need to cut this conversation short. You're throwing around wild accusations and saying my wife is nothing but a whore for your son. I'm finished with this nonsense." He begins to get up from his chair but I let out a laugh which makes him pause.