2. Caught In The Act

Class felt like it lasted a fucking eternity. Listening to Mr. Heinen ramble on and on about DID in abnormal psych had me feeling like I had multiple people living in my head. After that hour and some change I felt like Kevin Wendell Crumb and I had a few things in common. Then again, I think we all have different sides of ourselves that appear at different times. I, personally, won't be rocking a pair of high heels or a shoulder bag any time soon though.

Right about now I'm extremely happy and thankful that I don't live far away from campus. After that good and thorough mind-fucking I need some Advil and a good nap if I even want to try and get through my shift tonight. Friday nights are always busy and I know my feet are sure to be killing me later in the same fashion my head is right now.

I run my hand through my hair feeling the utter exhaustion flow through me as I open the door to the loft. All I want to do is fall face first on the large leather sofa in the middle of the room the moment I lay my eyes on it. I don't know what it is about a couch but I find it easier to sleep on one of them then I do an actual bed. Something about the fact that it isn't really made to be a place to sleep is probably why I find myself asleep on them most of the time.

I throw my bag on the floor next to the large brown thing with a hearty sigh. The moment I'm about to plop down and pass out is when something makes me freeze. A moan. A loud moan coming straight from upstairs.

What the fuck?

"Oh, fuck!" A woman screams out from upstairs. "Shit, just like that! Fuck! Right there, riiiiiight... Ahhhhh! Sean!"

My dad is fucking someone? Ugh.  No. No thank you. Nope. Just no.

"That's it. Fucking come on my cock!"  He gives whoever she is a hard smack on what I'm assuming is her ass. The slapping noises are enough to make me want to gag.

Jesus. Fucking. ChristMake it stop. Please, just make it stop.

No one, I repeat, no one wants to hear their parent fucking. Thankfully the fucking stops but not before I hear my dad groan out in orgasmic bliss like a god damn lion on steroids.  Vomit.

"Holy shit!" Whoever she is is panting now like a bitch in heat.  "Your cock is huge."

That is something I never, ever, just fucking never wanted to hear.  He doesn't say anything for a while and I'm thankful for it. I hear her whispering something but he responds with a harsh no.  She continues but he barks out at her, "I said, no.  This is never happening again.  This shouldn't have ever fucking happened in the first place."

Jesus, Dad, way to be a dick.  I mean, I'm an asshole but I'm not that much of an asshole especially right after sex. Well, I'd at least like to think I'm not.

"Sean..."

"I said no, Jenn."  That's when I feel like a bucket of ice water has been thrown on me and I know that I know that I'm definitely not that much of a dick. No, it's not what he did because yeah, I've done that but it's who he did it with.

I watch my father as he walks angrily down the stairs with my Aunt, my mother's sister, trailing behind him. She's mumbling, stuttering over herself to him but I can only make out the words, "we could just have fun."  She's practically begging him to keep fucking her and his hands are in his hair so tight it looks like he's going to rip it out.  It is clear my dad isn't interested, he looks extremely pissed off actually but knowing my dad his anger is probably more directed at himself than anyone else.

"You're fucking married, Jenn. Go have fun with your husband."  He goes directly into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of whiskey, opens it, and pours himself a glass.