9. Regrets Against Brick Walls

"Yes harder! Oh god!" She screams out as I jerk a fistful of her hair back, arching her back like a contortionist. "Ahhhhh!" I smack myself into her with more force, as hard as I possibly can without hurting her. She screams louder and longer this time. I can feel her tighten on me, feel her about to be pushed into the sweet orgasmic abyss. "Shit, Seth! Oh god I'm going to-" she doesn't finish that sentence, she just screams loudly into the brick wall in front of her.

I close my eyes as I pull her hair even tighter, fuck her even harder, if that's even possible. I pound out all of my frustration into her tight, wet heat. Instead of her blonde hair, I'm picturing red. Picturing a body that's shorter. Picturing eyes that are hazel. Thinking of a time when her lips had been wrapped around me.

"Oh fuck." I grunt out as I spill into the condom. I pump into her a few more times before I slowly come to a stop.

"That was amazing." She pants out. "You were so fucking good, Seth. Mmmm."

Aaaand her voice ruins it.

"Yeah." I pull myself out of her quickly. "It was something." Like a giant fucking mistake. Literally.

"I can't remember the last time you fucked me that good." Sarah reaches down and pulls up her blue lace thong from around her ankles. "I've missed you." She bats her long black lashes at me as she adjusts her dress back over her body but I don't respond to her, I can't, I've got nothing to say. "Seriously Seth, I've missed you."

To the naked eye, Sarah is drop dead gorgeous. She's a real bombshell of a beauty. She turns heads in almost every room she walks in and she'd turned mine the first time I'd seen her. I remember thinking how she was the sexiest female I had ever seen but I soon came to see that a boatload of beauty can also bring a boatload of bat-shit crazy.

Once we'd been together for a substantial period of time the Sunday shoes came off. Her personality did a complete one-eighty after only a short period of time. She knew I was a fighter. She knew that it came with groupies. I mean, for fuck's sake, she's one of them. It's how we met and something about that seemed to bother her. But, you know, it only bothered her after we'd started a relationship and slept together several times.

"Do you want to go out to eat, babe?" She asks as she reapplies her lipstick in the floor-length mirror. "I'm starving after that. That was an entire workout."

"Nah, I've got to get heading home." I reply quickly, too quickly. Although I am hungry, I'm not going anywhere with her. Fuck, this was such a mistake.

"Oh." Her bright blue eyes meet mine in the mirror as she fixes her hair. "So, this is just another quick bootycall again. You just want to get off and be done. You don't want anything to do with having an actual fucking relationship?"

"Sarah," I begin as I throw the condom in the trash "you know you and I can't work. Things never work between us."

"Real fucking nice, Seth." She spits out in agitation. "You know if I didn't know any better I'd say you were thinking of someone else while you were inside of me."

That's because I was. If I said that I'd most likely end up castrated though. "Sarah, don't start with your shit. I'm really not in the..."

"Hey, that was a hell of a fight." Rhys interrupts as he enters the room. "For a second there I thought you were going to - " he stops when he eyes Sarah. "Sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt anything."

We? And just as I think it, Rae enters the room behind him. The moment our eyes lock a wave a nausea washes over me. Shit. She looks between Sarah and I but if it bothers her she's doing a hell of a job masking it. I look over to Sarah.