124 (bonus chapter)

*5 more years later*

"please mommy!" sky begged.

"No babygirl. we don't have the time right now." i sighed, towards my eight year old daughter.

"daddy?!" Skylar groaned.

"jide." i simply replied, in a low tone.

"sorry baby, we gotta listen to mommy." JJ smiled, pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Mommy, i'll do anything, please?"

"Fine." i smiled.

"On one condition." i added making her sigh.

"which is?" she asked.

"i'll get you a dog, IF you can do all of your chores for the next week, without me or daddy having to ask you." i smiled, looking over to JJ incase he had anything to say.

"And, you gotta be nice. no more attitude." Jide added.

skylar nodded and ran off to go play in her room.

"Didn't your old dog Grayson just have puppies?" he asked, before i nodded.

"that's what she's getting." i giggled.

"i'm so happy we stayed together through all the bad." JJ smiled, wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"me too bubba." i smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"i love you." he said.

"and i love you most." i smiled, adding,

"you and skylar are my whole world. i'm so so so happy we had her. i couldn't have chose a better husband and father."

"you're an amazing wife and mother." Jide smiled back, resting his forehead on mine.

this is pure, innocent love. ten years back i would've called it a fling, or maybe even crush. but this, this was different.

"thank you so much." i whispered.

"for what?" he whispered back.

"for giving me my babygirl. and for so much more. without you i'd be nothing." i replied softly.

"thank you for carrying my baby, and sticking with me through all my fuckups. you've truly changed me kay marie olatunji." he said, making me smile.

"and you've changed me. i went from the shy, drunk, pothead at age fifteen to the woman i am today." i said, looking up at him.

"let's go on a date tonight?" he asked as i nodded vigorously. we hadn't been on a date since before sky was born.

"who's gonna babysit though?" i asked.

"what about FaZe?" JJ asked, i was a bit reluctant knowing what they do in that house, but those are my boys and i gotta back them.

plus they did look after her when JJ and i had to fly back to England for "family issues." sky was only two, so we didn't want her flying yet.

"Okay. Sky loves Banks so that's perfect." i chuckled.

"hey Siri, FaceTime "banks the bitch." i said quietly since my phone was across the room, and i didn't want skylar hearing since she's been repeating "bad words" lately. all JJ and i can do is laugh and tell her she can't say that, it's a bad habit because we both find it hysterical.

"that's still his name in your phone?" Jide laughed.

"Heller?" Ricky spoke.

"Aye bitch." i giggled, making him laugh.

"Wus poppin hoe?" he smiled.

"you shuts down to watch Sky tonight so JJ and i can have a date night?" i asked.

"Fuck yeah anything for you babygirl." Ricky winked, knowing it piss JJ off.

"watch it." Jide said, making me laugh.

"Bruh you wifed her up ain't nobody touching her as long as they got a brain." Banks laugh.

"True." i giggled.

"Drop her off at 2?" He asked.

"Does that work for us?" i asked jj.

"i guess." he laughed.

"we haven't been alone in eight years."  i chuckled.

"holy fuck bring her over now then." Ricky laughed.

"is lissa over there?" I asked ricky.

"yes." he smiled, as alissa came into the frame.

"i missed you bitch. it was hard going over to the clout house and not seeing my girl." i laughed as she agreed.

her and Ricky broke up for a bit there, but they're finally back together. those two are in love, so in love they couldn't help but argue. JJ and i used to be like that, but the couples that push through are the ones that last forever.

"so when do we get to see baby balissa?" i giggled, making alissas eyes go wide.

"you told her?" ricky asked.

"WHAT WAIT REALLY?" i yelled.

"no you did, just now." alissa laughed.

"OH MY GOSHHH." i yelled, excitedly.

"they're having a lul baby too." JJ chuckled.

-

"you're sure you're okay with watching her?" I asked banks, as he nodded.

"I love the Lil Squid. she can stay whenever."

"thank you so much Ricky, you have no clue how much of a lifesaver you are." I smiled wrapping him in a hug.

"anything for you and the homie." He smiled back, directing the comment towards JJ.

"Alright, we have reservations in an hour we best get going." JJ smiled.

"Thanks, guys." I grinned, walking back to the car hand in hand with JJ.

-

"Where are we even going?" I giggled since JJ had refused to tell me.

"Don't worry princess we're almost there." He smiled.

"Fineee." I laughed. I've always been impatient and JJ knows that. 

-

"Here." JJ smiled, making me look up from my phone.

"Mortons Steakhouse?!?" I asked, well, yelled.

"This place is expensive. Let's just go to Arby's or something." I added as Jide shook his head 'no.'

"I wanna treat you tonight. After all, you deserve it." He smiled, adding,

"Happy almost Mothers Day baby girl." 

"JJ stop being so sweet you're gonna make me cry," I said, covering my face with my hands.

"Never." He chuckled, kissing my cheek, and getting out of the car. Like always, he opened my door for me and we walked in with our arms linked.

"I love you, my queen." He smiled, once we got inside and waited behind all of the others to check-in.

"And I love you more, my king" I smiled back, as he pulled me into a hug.

-

Well, here's the bonus chapter I promised once this book hit 100K. I love you all so so so much and thank you for supporting me, it truly means the world.