31

-

"Kay!" JJ shouted from the bed.

I was literally in the bathroom ten feet away. He's so extra.

"Yes Bubba?" I asked him as I fixed my earring.

"I think I'm gonna figure out the details with Logan and Is' fight." He said walking in.

"Really?" I asked glancing over at him.

"Yeah. I honestly would enjoy beating the shit out of him, and getting the dub i deserve." He joked.

"I mean of course you should. My moneys on you babe but i'm staying neutral." I winked.

"I know. But you and I both know you're here for me and with me no matter what." He replied.

I chuckled because he was right. Of course he was right, I'll always be on his team.

"Obviously." i chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"Kay!" I heard.. Jake yell. Shit.

"In my room with JJ. Don't make a scene or Ima kick you out!" I laughed.

"I know, I know." He said entering the room.

"Hey man." He reached his hand out to dap up JJ'. Which thank god went well.

"Hey?" He questioned why he was being so nice.

"Congrats on the fight with weller you performed well." Jake told JJ.

"Oh, thanks bro. Are you gonna fight Dej on the undercard?" He replied.

"I think so. It all depends on timing i just gotta talk to my management and shit."

"AWE y'all are finally talking." I awed as they laughed.

"Oh, So Kay I was gonna ask if you would wanna come see a movie with me n the boys but we can plan another time." He laughed lightly.

"we can figure something out we haven't hung out in forever. we just got back in yesterday so maybe tomorrow or something." i smiled.

"Sure." He answered.

"Okay." I replied giving him a quick hug before he exited.

"weird." jj said making me laugh.

"it feels so awkward seeing y'all near eachother." i laughed.

"it kinda makes me wanna die." J chuckled.

"thank you for being nice for me bubba." i smiled.