35

Bitch tomorrow is the LA press conference for both JJvLogan and JakevDeji. So if I'm correct I think it's Shannon Briggs as the ref do or whatever the fuck you wanna call him. Obviously I'm on JJ and Jakes sides, I like Logan as a person but it's just me and JJ kinda have a thing going on that I want to work out. So I think I'm gonna have one of my LA fans come hang with me by the stage and be able to meet the boys. So I'm going to make an instagram video about that. I pulled my phone out and hit the three second timer, and set the phone on my window as I sat on the ground.
"Hey Pissy pussy thots!" I joked.
"So I'm going to pick up one of you lucky people FROM YOUR HOUSES IN CASE YOUR PARENTS NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE." I yelled the last part and started laughing.
"Yeah, so I'm going to pick up one of you from your houses and you're going to hang out with me for the press conference tomorrow!" I smiled.
"The only rules are, you need to be following me, JJ, Jake, and Logan. Oh and you NEED to live in LA!" I grinned widely.
"So just dm me the word pineapple, and I'll pick one of you!" I chuckled.
"Bye hoes." I smiled once again and turned the camera off. And I went into Instagram and posted the video to my story, and as a regular post. And captioned it "good luck babes!" DMs started rolling in. I finally decided on one of mine and JJs ship fan page things that I see active all the time. Her user was @kay.ksi.
So I opened her messages and read a bunch from her saying how happy she is that I'm happy, and how she loves me and JJ. And how she has been going through a bad depression. Believe it or not I started sobbing as I read all of her messages that dated all the way back to 2015. I read every single message. After about 20 minutes of reading I was at the end. I was sobbing so hard by now. I felt horrible I haven't answered her at all. God I'm such a horrible person. I finally had the guts to reply. But I couldn't even do it I was shaking from crying so hard. I hit "video call" it rang twice and she picked up. She look about twelve years old. I smiled so big when I saw her, I looked horrible there were tear stains all over my face, and it was bright red.
"Oh my god I love you so much!" She cried.
"I love you so much more! I read all of your messages I just now saw, and I'm so sorry you have to go through that. My heart hurts from you. I'm so sorry you mother passed away, I know how it feels, mine did as well. Family is always a sensitive topic I refuse to talk about." I cried with her.
"I'm sorry you had to feel any type of pain. I love you so much, and it's okay you and Jj's videos have always helped me." She said, still crying.
"Awh. I'm so happy we can help. I also wanted to tell you that I chose you to come to the press conference with us." I smiled, still in tears.
"Oh my god. No way!" She squealed.
"Yes way! I'm so happy you get to come with us." I smiled once more.
"Okay okay, I will send you my address, and my grand mother's phone number!" I'm so happy. Thank you so much!" She squealed once more.
"Of course babe! I'll see you tomorrow! I love you so so so much and never forget that!" I smiled and blew a kiss towards the camera, and she soon ended the call.
"I've been watching you since you started reading her messages and this all just made me love you so much more than I already did." A tears eyed JJ said, walking towards me and soon sitting next to me pulling me into a hug. I started crying again.
"JJ she is so sweet and doesn't deserve anything happening to her. I don't want her to feel hurt, I know everything she's going through, and it sucks. I hate that she feels pain, if I could take it away from her I would. It hurts me to see that little girl hurt." I sobbed into his chest.
"Baby I know. It's the best of us that get hurt. Just show her the love she has not received from her mother and help her be happy. And I'll be here every step of the way because she supports you. And anyone that supports you deserved the world." I grinned pulling my head up and planting a kiss on my lips.
"I love you." I whispered.
"And I love you more." He smiled.