08

*a couple days later*

i've been spending the last few day with the paul brothers and they really aren't as bad as everryone makes them seem.

speak of the devil, logan's texting.
-
-
logan🧸
Heyy do you wanna come over and chill for a little

kay 🥰
Yeah i'm at starbies be otw soon do u want anything

logan🧸
Vanilla bean frap

kay🥰
my twin fr

-

"Okay guys! So me, Logan and Jake are going to see Aqua Man, and I couldn't be more excited because I have been wanting to see this movie for a while now." I said to my vlog camera.

"Hell yeah man" Jake said entering the view as well as Logan.

"See you when we get there." I said while Logan covered the camera lens while laughing.

I put my camera in my book bag.

And there is Hollywood fix.

Great.

"Hey Kay! And Jake and Logan!" The guy said.

we just kept walking and didn't say anything.

"So Kay, are you replacing KSI and Deji with Jake and Logan?" He asked out of no where which really pushed my buttons.

"I would never in a million years do that to them. I don't care who it is, nobody will replace JJ and Deji. I truly love those two with all of my heart. They were there for me when nobody else was." i huffed, turning the corner as he followed.

"It just seems that way." he mumbled, continuing to record me.

"for you to ask me if I was replacing them, is fucking horrible. because I would never. I don't mean to snap, but I truly do love those boys and would never replace them." I ranted.

"I won't ask anymore." He said.

"Thank you." I told him, shortly before rolling my eyes.

"Logan where are y'all headed?" He asked Logan.

"I think we are about to stop by Gucci, and then to the movies." He said, almost as if it was a question.

Jake and I nodded.

"Alright guys have a nice day." He said walking away.

"Finally." I said relieved.

"Do you not like the paparazzi?" Jake asked me.

"Um no not really. I just get annoyed and startled very easily." I told him.

"Oh, same. I try to avoid them as much as I can." He laughed.

*25 minutes later*

"Okay I think I'm going to get this." I told Jake, showing him the pink hoodie i had picked out.

" I told Jake, showing him the pink hoodie i had picked out

"No way bro!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked him.

"I just picked the same one out! We can be twinsies!" He said in a girly voice causing me to laugh.

i looked over at his phone and saw he was live, i was a bit confused at when he had time to.

"Yes! I made the girl laugh. SCORE!" he yelled to his phone, earning glares from the workers

"When the fuck did you have time to go live?" i giggled, confused as fuck.

"Shhhh." he shushed me.

"well fuck you too." i laughed.

-
-

Logan, Jake and I all chose to buy the pink hoodies so we could match, we put them on before we left the store and might i say, we look fine as fuck.

i looked my left and great, there's Hollywood Fix, again.

"Hey guys. We see you bought the same sweatshirts, are we twinning today? should i go buy one?" He said.

"Yes to both questions." I chuckled.

"Wait can I just stop you for a minute?" Jake interrupted him, as we all stopped in our tracks.

"Yea sure wha-" he got cut off by Jake yelling,
"I DONT DO DRUGS!" Then running towards the movies.

Then he moved onto Logan,

"Logan do you-" then got cut off by Logan saying "My brother doesn't do drugs!" and running after Jake.

after looking a bit confused he panned the camera to me and started, "Ka-" before I yelled "my best friend doesn't do drugs!" with a quick chuckle, before running after the two brothers quite a bit ahead of me to catch up.

"Wow, That was fun!" Jake said while laughing, but still out of breath.

Soon Logan and I bursted into laughs when we looked at each other panting like dogs.

"fuck i'm out of shape." i laughed as we entered the theatre.