104

"So? Are you excited about your birthday tomorrow?!" Tony asked me, seeming more excited than me to be honest.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"What?!" He yelled.

"I mean. What is there to it?" I asked.

"Uh I don't know maybe the fact that it's the day you were born?" He said, as if I was dumb.

"What's the point? Just another year of me being alive, right? Maybe there's no point in celebrating. I mean I sure as hell hate celebrating the fact that I'm alive." I said.

"Kay! Don't say that!" He said raising his voice.

"The fuck you mean?" I yelled.

"My birthday always fucking sucks! What the hell is the point of it! I have no family to celebrate with! My dad left me when I was a kid, my mom is fucking dead, my sister and I hate each other, and my brother is with his friends! And I haven't even seen him yet!" I yelled, again.

"Kay." He said.

"No. There's no point. Why don't you head home. I'll talk to you soon." I said quietly.

"Kay don't be like this." He whispered.

"No. I seriously think you should go. I need time to think." I said hurrying him out the door.

"Kay. You always fucking push people away I'm just trying to be here for you." He yelled.

"Well fuck off then! I fucking hate my life can you just accept it!" I yelled back, finally getting him out the door, and locking it.

"Fuck. That was a workout." I giggled towards myself.

Well time to go sleep the pain away I guess. I honestly don't know what is happening. Like everyone is pissing me off just by like existing.

So yeah. I'm not looking forward to my birthday tomorrow. Like that's going to be a struggle. But as long as I don't focus on JJ or anyone, else I'll be fine.

So let's just attempt to do this shit.

Ima go to sleep now, but yeah, that's how life is just going to be from now on.

FaZe Adapt (My Main Bitch)
Bitch. You're coming by the FaZe House tomorrow. Wear a dress. (Like one you'd wear to a club) be here at 7 pm, you're having a part love you.

Kay 🦄❤️🦖
Aight I love you 😘❤️

FaZe Adapt (My Main Bitch)
Love you too you fucken squid 🦑

Kay 🦄❤️🦖
I'm telling banks you're steal his nickname for people.

FaZe Adapt (My Main Bitch)
Aye fuck off. (And please don't)

Kay 🦄❤️🦖
Too late.

I was obviously kidding I love Alex too much for that. And banks is kinda terrifying, still love him though.

Logan Paul ❤️🐢
You going to the FaZe House tomorrow?

Kay 🦄💞
Yeah

Logan Paul ❤️🐢
You wanna ride with Jake and I?

Kay 🦄💞
Of course lol love you ❤️

Logan Paul ❤️🐢
Love you too Kay 💞

I well I guess this will be exciting. I'm kind of hype now. I'm so bipolar. GOD.