95

"Hey guys." I said into the camera. I was updating my fans on when my new remix was coming out. Just because I'm going through shit doesn't mean that I can't help and try to make them happy.

"Uhm just letting you know that the 7 years remix come out the day after my twenty second birthday. So it comes out in three weeks basically." I said.

"I'm out here with Simon." I said moving the camera over to show him.

"Yeah so we both are sitting on the floor of a hotel drinking strawberry smoothies. I guess you could say we're at the peak of our lives." I said, as Simon giggled.

"If any side boys wanna link up, text me. I'll give you the address and bring pizza." I said as Simon and I giggled.

I mean we both have gone through some serious shit in the last twenty fours hours. Can you fucking blame us for being upset? Nope.

I hit the end button and posted the video. I can't believe Talia and JJ would both fuck up like this. And to think I was going to surprise him. To think I was willing to sell my house and move out here with him.

I can't believe he'll talk to me and say he can't wait to get married. And then for me to find out he's been fucking his best friends girlfriend for two months? Fuck, my heart hurts.

Tobi immediately texted me.

Tbjzl 💯❤️
My main what the fuck is happening

Kay 😍❤️
JJ has been smashing Talia for months. So currently Simon and I currently have no where to stay for the next few months that I'm here, and JJ and I surprisingly didn't break up yet but um, Talia and Si broke up. Just bring me pizza please.

Tbjzl 💯❤️
Bet. I'm on my way. I might be a little late I'm on my way to kick a pricks ass.

Kay 😍❤️
It isn't worth it. Just bring me pizza and come cuddle wit me

Tbjzl 💯❤️
On my way. With pizza and your favorite and Simons favorite chocolates. I'll always be here for you two.

Kay 😍❤️
Thank you Tobi. I love you drive safe.
*insert random address here*

-
-

Freezy 🥶😚
Address now. And you are explaining everything to me.

Kay 😚😇
*random address* and okay. I Love you so much cal. Thank you for being here.

Freezy 🥶😚
Always 💯

-
-

Vikram 😎🌴
On my way Si told me the address. Prepare yourself to explain.

Kay 💯
Aight

-
-

Behz 🤠
On my way chika 😂

Kay 💗
Alrighty

-
-

Josh Zerkaa
Freya and I are on our way. She wanted to come check in.

Kay 💗
Alright love you lots.

-
-

W2Dumbass ❤️💓💫
Hey send me your location I'm in the car now. You're so lucky I'm in London.

Kays Bitch Ass 💞💛💫
I love youuuu *insert random address*
-
-

"So literally all of the Sidemen plus freezy are on their way." I laughed, towards Simon.

"Yeah. It's good to know that they still care." He said pulling me into a side hug.

I scooted over, so that I was fully under simons arm. It felt wrong. I miss JJ. I wish he was here to comfort me. I just wish he wasn't such an idiot.

That's when I snapped.

"Hey I'll be back. I have to make a call real quick." I said to Simon, getting up and walking out of the hotel room just as the entire lot showed up.

"Hey just go inside and talk to Simon I'll be in there in a few I have to call my brother and see if he made it to LA. His flight got postponed to today, and I told him to Uber there to my house." I told them as they all scattered in the door one by one.

It wasn't completely a lie. But it wasn't exactly the truth either. His flight was postponed, just it was postponed till tomorrow.

And I was about to call JJ.

It rang three times till his voice boomed through my ear.

"Hello?" JJ said in a deep voice that sounded like he'd been crying for hours.

But so have I, so he gets no sympathy whatsoever.

"You have five minutes to explain, then I'm hanging up." I said in a bitchy tone.

"O-okay." He answered.

"Well start fucken talking then." I said getting annoyed by the silence going on for the past two minutes.

"Well to start off, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I don't know why I did it. I fucking missed you. I missed seeing your face. I guess I just I just wanted to ya know, but you weren't there." He said.

"So you cheated. For two months. Then continued to call me every day and act like you didn't do anything, and act like you didn't fucking destroy yours and simons friendship. Let alone your roommate?" I cried into the phone.

"Baby. Don't cry. Please just meet me somewhere so we can talk." He pleaded, also crying at this point.

"I can't. Everyone is over here right now, and I told them I had to call my brother." I cried a little bit more.

"Just tell them you're going for a run to clear your mind." He said.

"Yeah that will work how's about I say this: 'y'all I'm going on a run to clear my mind about my cheating, lying, dumbass, boyfriend who I forgot to breakup with.' Do you think that's gonna work?" I asked trying to being a complete asshole.

But JJ sees right through it, like always.

"I'm positive it will." He said, and I could tell he was smirking through the phone.

"You dumb cunt stop smirking." I said.

"How the fuck did you know."

"Oh I don't know maybe because, I've known you for years. Oh and maybe because I'm fucking in love with you? Maybe because every time you were around me I used to pay close attention to you because I knew everything good never lasts. Ya know? Maybe because I fucking love you!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face, and I'm positive everyone knew I was on the phone with Jide at this point.

"Just meet me at the Starbucks in between us both?" He asked.

"How the fuck do you know where I am?" I asked.

"Find my iPhone dummy." He laughed causing me to chuckle.

"I'm on my way dumbass." I smiled. I still don't know why. I'm supposed to hate him.

I opened the door. And I don't feel like lying.

"I'm meeting JJ somewhere so he can explain. Harry I'll text you when I get there, and again if I need you to save me." I chuckled, as Mr. Lewis himself came running over to me.

"Be safe. Nobody here agrees with this. But I trust you. Follow your heart and do what you think is best, and again be safe." He whispered kissing my cheek, as I pulled him into a hug.

"Forever and always Lewis." I smiled.

"Forever and always Marie." He smiled back, as we pulled out of the hug.

"Now go get em tiger." He whisper shouted as I bolted down the staircase. I was excited if I'm being honest. JJ has fucked up so much but I honestly still love him and I don't think I'll ever stop.

QOTD: Favorite Sidemen?

Mine: Either Harry or JJ