28

*a couple days later*

"Si!" I yelled across the house.

I was going to surprise him. we have officially been dating for 6 months, i was beyond happy at this point. With the way my life was going, and just how everything fell into place. Todays the day we head off home.

I finally finished editing the vlog from yesterday. I was up literally until four in the morning- keep in mind it's eight o'clock now. So I'm running on like two hours of sleep cause I had to wake up early and get ready. But besides that, I need to find Simon.

"Si?" I asked once again, walking towards his room.

And that was it. On god, this is the end of me. He's cheating. I fucking knew it.

Just hearing that shit, do you know what that does to a person? Over and over again. It fucking tore me apart.

At this point I was just standing outside of his god damn bedroom crying. How fucking pathetic. But why? Why me? Why is it always me getting cheated on? It hurts. So much. I don't even know what to do anymore.

Like what the hell do I do?

Leave him here?

Break up with him?

Run away?

Again?

I heard a door click, and I didn't even bother moving, or wiping my tears. I just stood there. Completely blind to the world and everything else around me. I didn't care anymore. I didn't understand why it was always me who got fucked over in the end.

"Kay.." I heard a soft whisper from behind me. The one voice that always helped me. The one person who has never fucked time over. The one person who I genuinely love with all of my heart.

"JJ?" I quickly asked, walking over to him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed and sobbed into his chest.

"J I'm so over this shit." I cried. Not even lifting my head from his chest.

"Babe, it's okay. It will get better. Trust me." He whispered.

"People have been saying that for years. Fucking years. And it still hasnt gotten better. If anything it got worse." I managed to croak out.

"Kay. Look I know it's been a rough few years, but we'll get through this. You and me. No one else. I promise you, I'm never leaving again." He said soon kissing my forehead sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Can we just leave before he notices were at the airport?" I asked J.

"well obviously." He smiled.

"Okay lets go grab our bags." He smiled down at me, soon standing up. He grabbed my hand quickly pulling me with as i laughed.

"Okay my bags are in the living room so you go grab yours and I will load mine into the uber." I told him, walking down the stairs.

*5 Minutes Later*

"Okay you have everything, I have everything, let's get to the airport."  I smiled turning on the car.

"JJ you should vlog." I hyped him up, trying to have him make videos like the fans would want.

"Fine but only for you." he sighed.

imsg

kay marie😘💗
Thanks for cheating. Preciate the notice, enjoy the slag. Hope u have fun at home xoxo

kay marie😘💗
oh btw we're done