96

I was at the bottom of the stair well now, and I decided to stop running as the Starbucks was directly down the road.

I started walking slower and slower, because my heart sped up. I was terrified. Why did I agree to this? He hurt me. Continuously. But I still loved him.

I spotted JJs car directly outside the front of the Starbucks.

I entered the store, and JJ look up from his phone and smiled at me. Out of instinct I ran over to him and pulled him into a long hug.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed the top of my head. I was in tears. But I needed JJ. He was the oxygen to my life.

"I missed you." I cried into his chest.

"I missed you so much babygirl and if I could take it all away I would, I ruined my friendship with Simon, and I think I've lost you." He said, tears spilling down his face.

"I made a promise that I wouldn't leave you, no matter what, a few months ago, and I intend to keep it. But we do need to discuss the whole Talia situation." I said, as more tears fell down my face.

"Okay baby." He said kissing the top of my head once again.

We hadn't dared separate from the hug, we stood there for a few minutes, cherishing each others warmth and company.

A few more minutes went by and JJ asked me this,

"Baby. Can we go talk outside, I feel like there's too many people in here." He whispered as I looked up at him.

"Yeah. Let's go to your car." I said as he locked his hand in mine, and we took a short stroll to his car.

"Okay so where do I start?" JJ asked, placing his hand on my thigh.

"The beginning." I said.

"So. When I came back to England, and we had our argument, I was going to talk to Simon about it, and explain to him everything happening and just get advice from him regarding our relationship." He said, as I nodded for him to continue, wrapping his hand in mine, and resting them on my leg, causing JJ to smile.

"Then when I got back to the flat, Simon wasn't there. But Talia was. I talked to her about it, and she started getting all flirty and shit. And I told her to back down that even though you and I were arguing, we were still dating. This went on for minutes, and she wouldn't stop. Then she kissed me. And for why only god knows why, I kissed back." He said as tears fell from both of our eyes.

It hurt me seeing him so upset about it. I reached my hand up to his face, and wiped his tears always, and nodding once more, signaling for him to continue.

"Then I'm sure you knew by now, one thing led to another. And yeah stuff happened that I wish I could take back, but I just can't." He cried.

"Then a the months went on she kept telling me that if I didn't have sex with her, than she would tell you that I've been cheating on you. And of course I thought you would believe her over me, since you were best friends at one point, and I did whatever she asked." He cried, even harder than before, and so was I.

"Baby. I'm so sorry." He cried.

"I know Bubba. I know." I said pulling him into a hug, trying to calm him, and his breathing down.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be fine." I said rubbing his back.

"How do you still love me?" He asked, lookin up for the first time in awhile.

"Because. You're my baby. And I would never throw away years of love, and so much more, over something as dumb as this. I get it you cheated, but I know we can work it out in the end." I said, tears slipping out of my eyes, as well as his.

JJ pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss, that I never wanted to release from. It made my heart skip a beat. We slowly released, as we both grinned wider than ever before.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you more." He said kissing my cheek.

"Here let's go through the Mc Donald's Drive Threw." He chuckled.

"Okay bub." I smiled.

*5 Minutes Later*

"Hi yes can I get two Mc Doubles and one smarties Mc Flurry, and one M&M Mc Flurry?" JJ asked knowing my order by heart.

I love the M&M Mc Flurry, and he loves the Smarties one that they finally brought back. I mean they're okay, but they will never live up to the classic M&M.

I pulled out my phone and texted Simon, telling him his should hear Jj out before jumping to conclusions.

"JJ I'm gonna tell Simon to hear you out so he might call you later." I said as JJ smiled, knowing he might not of ruined his relationship with his best friend.

Kay 💞
Hey. Can you please hear Jj out before you get mad at him? If you knew what he told me you wouldn't be mad at him.

WedgeMan Minter
Um. Okay I guess. I'll stop by the flat in fifteen? The boys are on there way out now.

Kay 💞
That'd work best Minter.

WedgeMan Minter
Okay see you then.

"JJ Simons gonna be at the flat in fifteen minutes to talk it out with you." I said as JJ smiled.

"Thank you Kay. I love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for being understanding all the time, and sticking with me through everything." He said, his hand still resting on my leg, but his eyes never parting the road.

"Forever and always Bubba. A promise is a promise. Just make sure you don't fuck up anymore, or I am marrying a Why Don't We member, you bitch ass." As said as we both chuckled.

QOTD: Favorite Singer?

Mine: Either Khalid or WDW