94

Moaning. Shit fuck shit. That's definitely JJ.

Simon and I stood there in front of his bedroom door frozen. Like we physically couldn't move.

A sudden burst of confidence made me open the door. What was in-front of us was terrifying. JJ and Talia, in the same bed. No clothes. I put it together. Holy fuck.

Simon and I stood there, mouths wide open, not saying a word. I turned on one heel, grabbing Simons hand and trying walk out of the flat as soon as possible.

"Kay! Wait! Kay!" JJ yelled pulling his pants up. And running after us.

"No JJ. Save it. I honestly don't want to hear it at this point. You've fucked me over so many time yet I keep running back to you. I'm like this hamster trapped in your fucking wheel! And I'm sick of it. I came here to surprise you because I missed you. And I come to this." I said tears running down myself, as well as Simons face.

JJ stood there not saying a word to either of us. And Talia was nowhere to be found at this point.

"JJ. I have one question." I said softly, as he look up waiting for me to continue.

"How long? And there's no point in lying." I said even softer than before.

"Two months." He whispered.

"Was it all with Talia?" I whispered again.

He nodded. Great.

I grabbed Simons hand, we went into his room packed him a bad, and the we walked right back down to the car, with all my luggage, his luggage, and everything.

"We're going to a hotel right?" He asked.

"Yep." I said tears streaming down our faces quicker than ever.

"Ya know I really thought he was the one." Simon cried.

"I get it Si. But trust me it will get better. And trust me I know you don't need sympathy, so instead of that, I'll be here for you with empathy." I smiled resting my head on his shoulder.

I fell deeper and deeper into my own thought as we drove to the hotel. What if JJ wanted to break up because of Talia? What if our relationship was only for views to him? All these questions circled my mind over and over and over again.

QOTD: Favorite song?

Mine: Eastside/Khalid