82

When I was a kid it seemed like everything was easier. It was like life always played itself out in the end. But now, it was all different. I honestly don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

It's like, I'm going through a relapse of depression. And it's like I just don't know how to get myself back out.

You see, JJ has always been there, but I just can't bring myself to tell him how I am feeling. It is like I don't have any feeling anymore. Like I'm incapable of feeling or even showing emotion anymore.

It's like I'm numb.

But, I'm genuinely afraid. Like what if JJ won't love me anymore, if I screw up and do some dumb shit. Like, What if my career gets destroyed? Fuck. Im having an anxiety attack. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do I do? What do I do?

And that's all I remembered. I blacked out. Ah. Depression and anxiety at their finest.

I was sitting in a plain white room. There was literally nobody here. Just me, myself, and I. I was alone.

Like always.

That's when I turned my head, as I heard the door click, then slowly creak open.

"Hi Kay." The tall person, who I am assuming was the doctor, walked in.

"Hi, dr..?" I said, waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Ray." He smiled.

"Hi, Dr. Ray, how are you?" I smiled back.

"I'm lovely darling. So, I see you've had an anxiety attack earlier, and your boyfriend brought you here. By the way, He said he was going to grab your favorite fast food, and to tell you he should be back soon."  He said, as his voice changed to a more serious tone.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"So, Kay. We are going to have to put you back on your anxiety medicine, and up the dosage of both your anti depressants and the new anxiety meds." He said.

"Okay." I replied quietly.

JJ came walking in the room with a mc Donald's mc flurry, and a large bag. I'm surprised their ice cream machine was working. It never is.

"Surprise." He giggled, making me smile widely.

"Awe, thank you bubba." I grinned, grabbing the mc flurry, and a large fry out of the bag.

"Anything for you baby. Do you wanna talk about what happened?" He asked stuffing some fries in his mouth as I chuckled at his silliness.

"Nope." I said quickly stuffing more fries in my mouth, as JJ frowned.

Would y'all ever be interested in a face reveal?

Question: How old are you all?

Me: I'm literally like 4 years old. Jk 14. (I'm wayyyy young ik)