78

JJ and I finally made an agreement he would open the door. But he yelled at me about five seconds after that saying,

"Let my face calm down, I've been crying for years." As I giggled.

"Bitch no! You've been in there for like four and a half hours, unlock the door." I giggled some more.

"Alright." He said as the door was pulled open, and JJ gripped me in a long, warm hug.

"I missed you." I said as he chuckled.

"I think this is the longest we've been apart in the last few days." He laughed, kissing my forehead.

"I know. I wish you could just move in with me." I frowned.

"Me too baby." He said.

"Then why don't you?" I asked excitedly.

"Because, I'm staying with Simon, and you know, like we just bought the flat." He laughed.

"Yeah, so why don't you continue sharing rent, but just live here and not pay rent. I mean my house is payed off." I replied, really trying to get him to live with me. Wow, I sound desperate.

"I'll talk to Simon about it." He answered.

"Why don't you just have Talia move in with him, since they got back together, and she's always there." I laughed, trying to figure out how this would work.

"I mean, that could work. I'll bring it up later." He chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"YAY! Bubba might move in with me!" I yelled happily.

"It would be so much fun. We could raise My little doggie together now!" I giggled.

"It's been days and you still don't have a name for him?" He laughed.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to be the doggie dad. And we could agree on a name together." I said kissing his cheek, as our puppy came running over to us with his short little legs.

"Awe Baby! I'd be honored." He smiled picking up the doggie. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and recording us all.

"So guys we are trying to decide a name for our first child right here." I said as JJ gently lifted our pup.

"Hm, what about Nick?" I said, refer to my daddy Nick Jonas.

"No! We are not naming him after your crush since 2014! Back off Nick!" JJ laughed.

"But he's daddy." I giggled, causing JJ to laugh.

"Sorry to your wife though." I laughed even louder.

"What about Joe?" I giggled.

"But no one likes joe!" He yelled getting quite offended.

"You're an asshole." I laughed.

"But am I wrong fam?" He yelled once more.

"As of right now." I said, ending the video, tagging Nick Jonas in it, then clicking post. And once again hitting record to get his reaction on this name.

"Let's name him Grayson!" I yelled.

"Supporting another one of your crushes, but I actually like that name so yes." He chuckled.

"Welcome to the family Grayson Marie Olatunji!" I smiled brightly.

Quickly after, I ended the video, tagged Gray, and hit post.

*1 Hour Later*

JJ and I set Gray up an Instagram account about an hour ago, and as of now he had 472K followers and one post.

I feel like it's going to be awkward though because Grayson Dolan is one of my best friends, who I had a crush on for a long time, and I named my child after him. Wow. I love my life.