88

"ALEX YOU'RE HERE!" I yelled running out of my house, and jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, while Kelly vlogged us.

We were going to call it. "A day in the life with Alex and Kay." I'm excited. I literally love Alex or as you may know him, FaZe Adapt, so much. He's one of my closest friends. Maybe even closer than JJ.

Oh speaking of JJ. He decided he wasn't ready to live with me yet, and went back to England to live with Simon. So we're kind of arguing as of right now. That's why Alex is here. To get my mind off of him.

"YES I AM HONEY!" He yelled referring to my lip tat. I always call him 'Lit' and he calls me 'Honey.'

"Aight Lit." I said.

"Ah I love you." He giggled, and I have always found it as the CUTEST GIGGLE EVER.

"No lie, I've never told you this, but I fucking adore your laugh." I laughed at how creepy that sounded.

"But, it's not as cute as yours!" He laughed once more.

"Whatever you say." I said as he set me back onto the ground.

"Inside?" I asked, as he nodded his head 'yes.'

"Alright, let's gooo." I chuckled, dragging out the word 'go' to an unnecessary length.

We walked into the living room, and keeping up with the Kardashian's was on, making me upset, because I instantly thought about JJ.

"Hey it's okay." Alex whispered pulling me into a long hug, rubbing the back of my head.

"I'm serious Kay. It's all gonna be fine. He'll realize sooner or later he may have just lost the best thing in his life." He said, kissing the top of my head, making me release from our hug and smile up at him, with red eyes, and a tear stained face.

"Awe Kay." He said, instantly pulling me back into a hug. I don't know why but this one little movement sent butterflies to my stomach. It felt wrong, but right. If you know what I'm saying? No? Alright I'll leave.

Keep in mind Kelly was still vlogging, so I guess this was going to be a very personal video.

*bing*

I got a text so I pulled my phone out trying to read what it said.

My heart fucking shattered.

My Everything 🌎💞
I want to break up. Things aren't going well for me.

Kay 💗
What the fuck

My Everything 🌎💞
I just need time. I love you, but at the same time you piss me off.

Kay 💗
Holy fuck. Well, um okay I guess whatever you need. Take time to yourself. And always know I will love you unconditionally, and I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me. Helping me overcome depression multiple times, overcome anxiety, help me through family problems and so much more. I'm always going to love you. My heart is forever yours. When you want to be back together, I'm here. But if not I completely understand. I love and miss you I guess.

My Everything 🌎💞
Okay.

Fuck that hurt. I spilled my feelings just to get an 'okay.' Fuck I'm crying now. I'm so done with life, I fucking hate it. I wish I would have just killed myself a few years back.

"Kay it's okay." Alex said.

"No it's not. It's never going to be okay." I cried.

"Kay you're fine." He said.

"Alex. Honestly I'm not." I cried once more, and walking over to the couch, to lay down.

"Kay." He said coming over to the couch with me.

"Hm." I mumbled.

"Let's watch Kim Possible." He giggled.

"K." I said back and turning it on, still crying.

"Kelly can you stop filming please." I said quietly, but in one of the nicest ways ever since it wasn't her fault.

"Of course Kay." She smiled, setting the camera on the table, and joining us on the couch.

She took a quick picture of me and Alex, so we had something to post today.

*instagram*

@kay: where would I be without you lit?❤️~1

❤️~1.9M 💬~978K

@thefazeadapt: I don't know honey
@kay: lmfao I love you

@kay.ksi: JJ? @ksi @ksi @ksi
@kay: he's to busy being a dick ;)

@ksi: really?
@kay: yep 🖕🏼
@ksi: you're such a child
@kay: and you're a dick who's username is tattooed on my body.
@ksi: and you're a bitch who's ACTUAL FUCKING NAME is tattooed on MY BODY.
@kay: I miss you
@ksi: I miss you too
@kay: then why did you do it
@ksi: text me

A/N

QOTD: Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Mine: Either JJ or Pewdiepie.