37

"JJ come on! Get in the car!" I yelled up the stairs. As he soon bolted down and out of the house in, a black hoodie, grey sweats, and all black yeezys. What a fucking bitch. That's exactly what I was wearing.
"You fucking cunt!" I yelled as he laughed, and I started to chuckle.
"Hey baby look. We match." He laughed some more.
"Jerk!" I chuckled as I opened the car door.
"When are you going to let me drive your car?" He questioned.
"Never! Nobody drives Lucifer but me!" I yelled. I named my car Lucifer when I bought him, the day I moved here. It was a red Bugatti Chiron. Yes, I'll admit it, I drop 3 milli on a car. But I've always been a fan of cars. This was the exact car I bought.

Me and JJ were just around the corner from Alissa's (@kay

Me and JJ were just around the corner from Alissa's (@kay.ksi) house. She said I could call her Lissa, which reminds me of my friend Alissa Violet. I've always called her Lissa. I parked on the sidewalk I front of her house, turned my car off, and pulled the key out. Soon JJ and I got out of the car and walked up to the door hand in hand with our matching outfits causing me to burst into a fit of giggles,
"Baby we look so cute." I awed.
"I know babe." He said as I rand the doorbell.
Only a couple seconds after Alissa grandmother Elizabeth, opened the door.
"Hello Mrs. Jones, it's a pleasure to talk with you again." I said and shook her hand as JJ introduced himself.
"Hey Mrs. Jones, I'm JJ, Kay's boyfriend and I would love to tell you it was a pleasure meeting you, and that your grand daughter is in great hands." He smiled and shook her hand.
"Awe you too are so cute! A happy couple that is matching how adorable! I'm sure Lissa will have loads of fun today!" She grinned widely.
"Oh she will! The press conference will be amazing! I'm so happy I'm able to take her for the day, every time I have talked to her it's always been so amazing. She is so responsible and respectful for her age. You have truly raised her well." I smiled as Alissa came outside.
"Hey Liss!" Me and JJ said at the same time then laughed because we've been saying a lot of stuff at the same time lately it's kinda freaky.
"Okay, Bye grams I love you and I will be back later, call me if you need me! I love you." She smiled kissing her grandmother on the cheek. It was so sweet.
"Okay, goodbye Mrs. Jones! We'll have Liss back before 9pm if that is okay?" I smiled once more.
"Of course just let me know when you are on your way! Bye Lissa have fun, I love you!" She said making me grin.
"Love you too." Liss told her grandma, Elizabeth, as we headed to the car.
"Okay. So we are going to head back to the house, and get ready there. Then we are leaving for the press conference around 2:30, since it is about 12:45 now, and we live in Calabasas and the press conference is in LA." I told her as I focused on the road to keep from crashing in this crazy traffic out here.
"Okay." She smiled and looked back down at her phone.