44

It's finally the next day. Alissa went home around 8:30 last night. Then JJ and I watched The new Netflix show Umbrella Academy.  Honestly it's such a good show. It's currently 7:30 in the morning and JJ is still asleep. Him and the sidemen go back to England at 12:30 or at east that's when they're plane boards. So I need to wake them up so they can be on they're way in about and hour or two.
"JJ Baby." I whispered shaking him gently.
"Bubba it's time to get up, you need to leave in an hour." I whispered once more continuing to shake him.
"Baby I don't wanna go." He whined.
"Bubba I don't want you to leave either." I whispered back trying not to cry.
"Baby I'm gonna miss you so much. I promise I'll come see you in a couple weeks." He added wiping my tears.
"Uh I have to go to Diego's studio around 3:30 to work on the song I'm featuring in." I stuttered almost like I was forgetting everything I've ever been taught. Like I was losing my mind, knowing I wouldn't see JJ for a while. I was terrified one of us might fuck up, and do some short we will regret so much. Like what if one of us cheats I know I can't go through that again.
"Babe are you okay?" JJ asked seeing something was on my mind.
"Yeah I'm just gonna miss you." I said deciding to bite my tongue and to not tell him even if it hurt me to not tell him. 
"I'll miss you more." He believed it. Thank god I didn't want to explain why I lied. I just don't get why I can't tell him. I've always told him everything. Maybe I should? I just I don't know. I want to tell him but I can't. Literally no words will come out of my mouth.
"Baby you should go get ready you have to leave soon." I said smiling towards JJ trying to brighten both of our moods.