76

"JJ!" I yelled running up to him and jumping up and down like a little kid.

"What baby?" He chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"My.Brother. Is. Moving. In. With. Me." I said pausing in between each word as I continued jumping.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" He asked growing upset.

"What?" I asked as I stopped jumping.

"I mean, look at what he did when you were fifteen. I don't want you to be like that again." He said.

"It was both of our faults not just his." I said as my attitude grew stronger and stronger.

"Hey! I'm just looking out for you!" He said almost yelling at this point.

"Well, you don't have to be such a dick!" I yelled back, and I could tell I was getting on his nerves.

"And you don't have to be such an idiot at times like this!" He yelled back.

"Oh fuck you!" I yelled once more.

"Fuck you too!" He yelled walking away from me, and into the bedroom.

"Gladly!" I yelled back as he slammed the door shut.

I went to sit down on the couch and I turned on keeping up with the Kardashian's, I was about to yell to JJ that our show was on but uh yeah.

I was watching the show for like minutes now, but I can't even focus on it I'm just thinking about JJ. Thinking about how going to go apologize because it's fricken tearing me apart. I was also gonna ask him if he wanted mc Donald's because like why not, ya know?

That's when I got up and softly knocked on the locked bedroom door. Earning a "Go away!" In response. Ouch.

"Baby..." I said softly as tears ran down my face. I didn't mean to hurt him. I hurt the guy I love with all my heart.

"Go away." He said even quieter and softer than before. He was upset, and I hurt him. I'll never be a good enough girlfriend, he deserves someone better, someone who will treat him right.

"I'm so sorry." I said softly, and in return all I heard was complete silence. I slowly slid down the door as tears fell quicker and quicker.

"I hurt you. I made a promise to never hurt you, to make you mine and to never loose you. I already broke that promise. You're hurting right now, and it's killing me inside knowing it's all my fault. I'm so fucking sorry, I love you to death, and you deserve someone better than me. You deserve someone who would treat you like a king, like you are worth something. You mean the world to me but I obviously can't show it, I've hurt you too much." I sobbed, leaning my back against the door, with my face buried in my knees.

And once again, all I heard was complete silence.