27

"Yo wassup bitches!" I yelled into my camera.

"YOUR BITCH IS BACK YOU FUCKING WHORES!" I yelled, before laughing.

"So I've been in England for a few weeks now, and I think I'm going back to LA this Saturday which is tomorrow for me. And yesterday for you." I laughed.

"So I think I'm gonna see if some of my little friends wanna hang out." I told them.

"If you don't know who my like three friends are, then you must be living under a rock." I said.

"No I'm kidding!" I laughed.

"Anyways its the side boys." I caught them up so they would understand.

"So I just got to the boys house. and you lot, I say side boys cause they sure as hell aren't men." I said unlocking the door, only to be greeted with JJ and a bat.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled, as he begun to die of laughter.

"that wasn't funny you whore." I chuckled with him a bit.

"you got so scared you almost shit yourself." He continued laughing.

"You're so extra." I laughed.

"YO SIDE BOYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" I yelled up the stairs as they all cane walking down one by one. Simon came over and kissed me on the check once he saw me.

"hi sexyface." I smiled.

"hi baby." He grinned back.

"How's your morning?" He chuckled.

"loooongg." I mumbled.

"aww you're okay." he laughed.

"hey!! rude!!" i giggled.

"Oh but anyways!" i announced to the group.

"I have to tell you guys something. Well ask." i added.

"Okay so I'm going back home, to LA this weekend." And the laughs around the room turned into sighs.

"And I wanted to ask if you lot wanted to come on holiday? My house is plenty room and we'd have so much funn." I smiled, while they all beamed with excitement.

"Buttt, I live next to Jake, and JJ I know you have beef with him, so I'll ask him to not start anything, as long as you don't. Okay?" I added.

"Okay fam no worries." He said excitingly.