54

The security guards finally came over to our table, telling us that it was time to go our flight would be here in about five minutes. Logan, Jake and I all huddled into a tiny line, as way more than five security guards came surrounding us. Okay. So we all walked out of the doors, thanking the cashier, and the "chef" guy who made me a pretzel a few minutes ago, which I still haven't eaten yet. We all huddled quickly to the flight as fans screamed and yelled from around us. There's no way that we won't be on drama alert tomorrow. But I mean, like let's go Keem, you got this my guy. I pulled out my phone and decided to FaceTime him, I plugged my headphones into the headphone jack and clicked on the contact "Keem 😎"
After about three rings he picked up. I quickly told him,
"Hey bitch, just letting you know that there is absolutely no way that I'm not gonna be on tomorrow's episode, look at this shit," I laughed turning the camera around, showing him all the fans from the second level and around us that we throwing shit and yelling. He started laughing saying,
"Your right there's already news articles flowing in. Here I'll read a few,
"Kay tells fans that her and the Paul's will take pictures after they get food, but refuses to let them and has security guards surround her. Fuck these are funny." Keem said as I laughed.
"Shit Keem, I've gotta go, but thanks for talking bitch, love you." I said as I was told the flight was here.
"Bye Kay, Love you too, safe travels." He laughed then smiled ending the call.
"Who was on the phone?" Jake asked.
"Keemstar, I called him asking if we were going to be on tomorrow's episode of drama alert, and he said there was no way we aren't." I laughed as Jake and Logan started to chuckle.
"Okay guys were going to walk you to the terminal, then we need you to run to your first class seats, you're the first people boarding for safety reasons. Okay?" He asked.
"Okay." We all replies at the same time as the walked to the terminal. Then we bolted through it and on the plane. We got to the end and ran into the flight attendant.
"Hey we had to get on first due to the health and safety reasons of our fans, surrounding everyone and acting crazy." I said out of breath as she looked shocked that Logan Paul, Jake Paul, and Kay Marie, were all standing in front of her.
"O-Of course." She stuttered smiling quickly after.
"Before our board do you all mind taking a quick picture with me?" She asked politely.
"Of course!" I smiled. She moved into between me and Logan, and Jake going onto the other side of me. She snapped the picture then showed us to our seats, heading back to the terminal to board the other passengers. A second flight attendant came over to us, asking if we needed anything. As our job is on the internet we all asked for, of course the WiFi password. She pulled an index card out of her pocket and wrote it down soon handing it to Logan since he was on the outside seat. I was in the middle, and Jake was on the inside. We all typed it into our phones, then pulled out our laptop literally like in sync, and typed it into there too, so that we could all edit yesterday's two vlogs, and get one up. We decided to film two, so that we would be a day ahead and not have to film one day later this week, and give us a break. After about two hours we all finally finished editing, so Jake and Logan put their computers away, and we attached a headphone adapter to the computer that allows out to connect three pairs of headphones. So we all plugged in our headphones, as I opened Netflix. We all we trying to agree on a movie to watch. We finally decided to watch Click. The cutest movie ever that always makes me cry. Once the movie was over, Jake and Logan were already asleep, so I took their headphones out of their ears so the didn't hurt later, and put them in each of their bags. I stuffed my laptop into its case and grabbed my phone.

MY EVERYTHING 🌍 🤧 texted you. Oh shit I gotta change that.

BITCH ASS 💀 has texted you.
Kay. I fucked up.

BITCH ASS 💀
Kay I'm sorry I need you. Your like this pill I'm addicted to. I need you in my life. I want you. I want your body. I want to be able to know that your mine and I'm yours, no matter what.

My World 🌎🤧😭
Fuck you. You don't need me, because if you needed me you wouldn't have kissed MADISON FUCKING BEER AND TAKEN HER HOME THEN FUCKED HER NOW WOULD YOU? NO? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE "I NEED YOU" BULLSHIT. OKAY? OKAY.

BITCH ASS 💀
I was drunk I didn't know.

My World 🌎🤧😭
And that makes it better? That makes everything better? The fact that you were drunk? The fact that I cried for hours hoping you would text me telling me it wasn't true, telling me you didn't mean to, and that you still loved me. JJ I waited for hours for that text so I could forgive you. I waited hours after hours, because I wanted to believe you, not them. But you didn't. You weren't there for me. Jake and Logan were. Not you. So just leave me alone, because if you couldn't text me when I was vulnerable, you can't text me now. So leave me alone or I'll block you on every social media I own, and block your number. I just want to relax for the next two months with my best friends, without think of you or Simon, okay? Is that okay with you?

BITCH ASS 💀
Kay I'm sorry.

BITCH ASS 💀
Just listen to me

BITCH ASS 💀
Just hear me out.

*My World 🌎🤧😭 has blocked you! Try again later*

Once the boys wake up Ima ask them to send me the footage from today. Of like all the documentary stuff. I know Jake has the video from Starbucks, and the Uber, then Logan has footage from when we we're walking to the plane and then there's whatever footage I have. So it probably gonna be like an hour long I don't even know. But I'm thinking of names: Miami, the Good the Bad the Ugly. Ooh I like that one I'll have to ask the boys. So once we get to my house I'm going to change because I'm wearing Joggers, and Logan's hoodie. It's the one that dropped in like 2017 I dont know. It's from December 2017, the Red drop.

It was Logan's hoodie so I think it was a Large, but I would be more of a small because this is huge on me

When I get to the house I'm going to change into my team Paul shirt, that I cropped and some high waisted shorts.

"Hey" Jake said from beside me rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust them to the light.
"Hey." I replied pulling him into a hug.
"How did you sleep?" I asked.
"Great. What have you been doing the whole time?" He asked me. I soon replied with,
"Well to start off JJ texted me, then I was just think about what I was going to wear today, and then you woke up." I answered, as Jakes expression grew from happy to kind of angry within seconds.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied handing him my phone with the texts pulled up. Let's just say he wasn't happy.
"Did you block him?" He asked seeming a bit annoyed, but I mean I would too.
"Yeah." I answered again. I love how he's always lookin out for me. Well how him and Logan are always looking out for me. Speaking of Logan I think he's waking up.
"Morning." A once again sleepy Logan said.
"Morning sleepy." I giggled.
"What's poppin?" He laughed as I turned on camera, vlogging all of us. We looked so dumb but I means it's chill cause we always look dumb. I turned the camera off after a few seconds of ya giggling and making dumb faces.
"Oh shit, Logan. JJ texted me." I said handing him my phone, his eyes glancing over each word carefully.
"Did you block him?" He questioned causing me to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" He chuckled.
"Cause Jake said the exact same thing when he read them." I giggled some more.
Two updates tomorrow jus so you know 😎