60

So, I forgot to bring my curling iron down here, so I had to go out and buy a new one before I could get ready for date night.

I decided to to wear anything too over the top so I brought this cute red mini dress

I decided to to wear anything too over the top so I brought this cute red mini dress. Which I'm literally in love with. Like oh my god. I put it on curled my hair and posted a picture on SnapChat. JJ and I went to eat at NAOE. (If you live near Miami like me you know what this is. A pretty expensive restaurant but it's amazinggg) I grabbed my phone because I got a notification.
SHISHAR JAMES CHARLES 😭💗
Hey sister! Can I do your glam for next weeks video? Maybe on Sunday? 🥰

Kay the Diss God 😂🤠
Hey sis. Lemme check my schedule and I'll get back to you most likely yes!

I went out of James's contact and clicked on Jakes.

Fake Bitch🐍🖤
Hey Im going to need to leave Miami and head back to LA this Saturday. So I need to leave one day earlier than you. You're welcome to stay at the trap house as long as you need. I have to film a collab with James Charles.
Much love 💗

After that I texted James back I would be coming and then threw my phone on the bed, and started my makeup. I went with this eyeshadow look and a light pink lip.

"JJ I'm ready!" I said grabbing my vlog camera and turning it on, as I wanted to vlog our "first date" as well as JJ, especially since it was his idea

"JJ I'm ready!" I said grabbing my vlog camera and turning it on, as I wanted to vlog our "first date" as well as JJ, especially since it was his idea. I started walking towards the hallway that lead to the living room, only to be stopped by rose pedals. They lead from the bedroom to the couch area. Where JJ stood with a bouquet of red roses. And twinkling lights around him.
"Hey bubba. What's all this?" I questioned truly breath-taken by how beautiful it was. As well as him.
"I'm here to make a promise." He said pulling out a ring. I am not ready to be engaged. Oh no. I can't do it. But I stood still waiting to hear what he had to say.
"I'm not proposing to you, yet." He said making me feel relieved. I truly would be blessed to marry JJ, but I'm too young right now.
"But, I am making a promise, that I will one day. However that day is not today. So, Kay Marie will you promise to be my wife one day." He asked kneeling down on one knee as if it was a proposal.
"Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes!" I said almost starting to cry.
"I refuse to cry it took a long time to do my makeup." I laughed as JJ slipped the ring on my ring finger, stood up and wrapped me in a warm hug.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too Bubba." I replied kissing him on the cheek.