119

We just got to Logan's house and we were going to play ping pong for a video. well i was going to commentate from the fluffy chair logan bought me like a year ago.

"hey logan i'm gonna vlog while you all set up, if that is okay." i said.

"of course kay. as if that is even a question." logan chuckled.

"thanks." i said, starting to miss JJ.

i pulled my vlogging camera out of my book bag, and hitting the record button.

"hey y'all, it's kay, and i'm currently at logan's house. and they are going to play a few rounds of ping pong and i will be commentating for it." i giggled.

"so i will link that video in the description and yeah yeah." i said, turning the camera off, and stuffing it back into my bag.

"i'm gonna call JJ before we get started." i said, looking at my watch, checking the time.

it was only 2:34 pm and i left the house around 1:30, so it was just over an hour.

i reached over to the couch, attempting to grab my phone off the cushion, and failing miserably.

thankfully logan grabbed it for me.

"don't stress it queen, i've got it." he chucked, walking over and handing me my phone.

"thank you so much." i exhaled.

i dialed JJs number, and hit the green button, it rang three times, and a drunk JJ answered.

"heeeeyyy baby." he slurred.

"hi bubba, where are you?" i said sweetly trying to keep him calm.

"i'm, i-im with the boys." he said.

"awe. i hope you're having fun bubba! can i talk to josh, please? i love you to the moon and back." i said.

"i-i love you more babygiiirl, and josh is, where is josh?" he asked, causing me to giggle.

i knew josh wouldn't be drunk, because he is like the dad of the group, and someone needs to watch over them.

plus, the whole of the sidemen are in Calabasas as of right now.

"oh here he is." JJ said.

"hello?" a clearly SOBER josh said.

"hey josh, it's kay. is there anyway you could watch over JJ, and possibly take him home since he's uh, drunk?" i giggled.

"oh of course." he said, cheerfully.

"thanks so much. you're a life saver." i said.

"okay bye. enjoy yourself, love you lots." he said before ending the call.

"alright. let's get started." i laughed.

"alright, so spencer, you are going to play me first then mike." he said.

"oh and dani do you mind filming?" logan asked his assistant.

"no." she said sweetly, grabbing the camera off the desk, and turning it on. she then set up a few more cameras on tripods around the table, and one pointed at each persons face, turning them all on as well.

•••

time went on, and on. it was finally about 11:45 at night, when i got a call from josh.

"hey kay hows your night?" josh asked.

"it's lovely." i giggled.

"so what's up?" i added.

"uhhh well, JJ is too drunk to function as of right now. so is it fine if i drop him off tomorrow?" he questioned.

"yeah of course. i'll stay at logan's tonight incase anything happens." i said.

"okay, thank you i just don't want anything to happen to either of you." he replied.

"it's fine, thanks love."

"you're welcome sleep well." he said.

i ended the call and looked over to logan.

"final destination marathon?" he asked.

"and popcorn?" i smiled.

"you know it!" he grinned, wider than ever, running to the kitchen.