108

It's been two months. Two months since my birthday, two months since JJ moved in, one month since my body guard, Frank, moved into the guest house, and about a month and a half since i saw my brother, Jacob, for the first time in years.

My life was finally going good.

I was having a precious baby.

JJ and I were going to find out the gender soon. They were going to tell Jacob the gender and we were going to have water guns with either pink or blue water (food colouring)
in them.

We'd find out the colour, cause we'd have white shirts on and it would stain the shirt, ya know?

So that's cool.

We're supposed to find out in like a week or so.

I was beyond excited, but don't get me started on JJ. He's so pumped. He's literally losing his mind he's so excited.

I guess you could say he just wants to see his baby.

But then again, he rescheduled is New Age Tour when he found out I was pregnant. So he has that coming up. Which means he's leaving in two weeks. I'm personally not excited. But I'll act like I am just for JJ.

That's when I was pulled out of my thoughts by JJ himself.

"Baby I don't wanna go on tour, cause then I'll have to leave you. Why don't you come with me?" He asked.

"Uhh." I replied, quite shocked at what he asked me.

"Baby. You've always wanted to go on tour, so why don't you come with me?" He asked excitedly.

"Uhm sure." I said getting excited after all.

"Baby! The fans are gonna be so happy!" He smiled.

"About a pregnant lady going through a hormonal crisis?" I laughed.

"Yeah!" He yelled.

I couldn't help but giggled at his excitement.

The first thing he did was pull out his phone.

"Do a poll on you story cause I don't wanna go if people don't want me to." I laughed.

"Alright if it makes you feel better." He giggled

"Alright guys. So I want Kay to go on tour with Randolph and I, but she doesn't want to come unless you all want her to do either vote yes or yes and she'll come!" JJ said, soon posting it.

After like two hours, the results fucking shocked me. 99% said yes, and a literal 1% said no. What the fuck.

"Yo that's cool." I laughed showing JJ the screen.

"I told you that they love you and they would want you to go baby." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Awh I love you." I smiled, pulling JJ into a hug.

"I love you more." He replied.