71

"Yo Jake." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey mamas." He laughed.

"So I'm thinking about opening up a new team, rather than team ten. Just because the name team ten doesn't really please anyone, and they all think it's a bad thing." I said.

"Yeah yeah I get it, so are you opening it up on your own?" He replied.

"Well Yeah I was thinking that." I laughed with him.

"Alright let me know how it goes." He said as the laughter died down.

"Yeah of course. I've got to go, but I'll talk to you later." I said as he hung up the phone.

"JJ!" I yelled even though he was literally right next to me.

"God you're so fucking annoying!" He laughed.

"Fuck you." I said going to sit on his lap, and pulling him into a long deep kiss.

"I love you baby." He said kissing me again as I broke out into soft little giggles.

"JJ, I love you so fucking much you don't even know." I replied.

"Would you ever cheat on me?" He asked in serious tone.

"I would never fucking do that. I love you so much. And I realized I was always chasing after you, but you were in a relationship, but now that I have you, I'm not letting you go, unless of course you want to." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I don't deserve you." He said.

"You're right you deserve the world." I said kissing his nose, and resting my head on his chest.

"So bubba you wanna run a social media company with me?" I chuckled.

"Of course." He said kissing my head.

"Wait really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah." He said causing me to smile.

*20 minutes later*

"Alright so we are gonna call it, Team Skrr." I said referring to our skrr squad, but not as cool, as the skrr squad.

"Sounds perfect. then if the Sidemen want in they can i don't really care." I laughed.

"Yeah." He agreed.

*1 hour later*

So the sidemen decided they were gonna join, then Karla texted me back saying her parents agreed, then we got Alissa violet, faze banks, faze adapt, James Charles, Ian Jeffrey, Loren Gray, Bhad Bhabie, and Lil Xan. We plan to sign more people in the future but yeah. Team skrr doesn't take percentages of people like team ten tho, we're just creators who will chill and shit like that. ya know?