21

i just got off my flight. it's currently 11:22. i scheduled an uber to come and pick me up but while i'm waiting COFFEE!

-

"JJ OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted, while knocking lightly on his bedroom door.

"What do you want?" He asked seeming a bit pissed off.

"Well, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go see a film, but it's clear you're to busy being a dick to do anything." I told him, growing angry at the attitude he was showing.

"Well, lucky for me, I'm too busy hanging out with my girlfriend anyways Kay. Even if she wasn't here I still wouldn't." He growled.

"Wow. I guess the whole of your family is deciding to be pissy with me lately. There was no point in you tweeting anything or messaging me ANYTHING. It's clear you just didn't want Dej to bring you down alongside him. So do me a favor and fuck off." I spat towards him, rolling my eyes.

"You're the one who is interrupting the shit I'm doing." He yelled once more as i turned around and headed for the steps.

"honestly j, just leave me the fuck alone. Go spend time with your girlfriend, maybe you can be a bipolar cunt to her aswell." I huffed, my voice cracking. I was hurt. He had me fly all this way out just to entirely switch up. I tried my best not to show it, which didn't help all of the tears forming in my eyes.

I quickly turned away jogging down the stairs and heading anywhere but here. Till of course Simon got in my way.

"Hey, hey. Are you okay?" He asked sympathetically, whilst embracing me into a warm hug.

I simply looked up toward him,

"Do I look okay to you?" i mumbled, pulling away.

He soon frowned realizing what had upset me.

"Look, I heard you and JJ fighting I had made some tea, and you are welcome to stay in my room and chat shit about him if you want." He smiled, making me laugh.

soon after that we headed off to his room. When we got to the bed and I wrapped his comforter around my body, sipping the nice, warm mug of tea he made.

"oh wow you actually aren't shit at making tea." I joked, as he laughed.

"how kind of you." He rolled his eyes.

soon our eyes met and i couldn't help but stare into the boys blue eyes.

"i'm just the sweetest." I replied, not daring to look away and neither did he.

he softly leaned on before pulling my head towards his and placing his lips onto mine, as I deepened the kiss.

It was hungry, like it was awaited for years. Which at this point I think it was. He pulled me onto his lap not daring to break our kiss.

eventually we pulled apart.

"Fuck." He mumbled.

"That was hot. You honestly have no idea how long I have been waiting to do that." He smiled, causing me to blush and pull my hands over my face. he pulled my hands down and lifted my head up, causing me to show a toothy grin.

"I gotta head out soon i need to check into a hotel." i stated.

"Well at the moment it's just you and me, don't let anything interrupt that." He said, looking deep into my eyes, making me smile towards him.

"I think Ive fancied you for awhile now and only just realized." I blurted out.

"Babe, Ive known I had a thing for you since the first time jj brought you round." He smiled kissing my cheek, causing me to blush.